Update on Character

President_Scroob
1802 posts Member
edited February 2016
A new character has been added to the Shard Shop. This is the only place that this *cough* character can be obtained.

Well there you have it compulsive spenders. Grievous is gonna be locked behind a pay wall. happy???

Replies

• Options
    Good luck farming 3300 (extra) shards, my dear whale friends.
    Anyone who brings this one to 7* deserves a golden iPad and a private server.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You know what the worst part of this is? You are locked out of working on arena characters
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    no one has locked you out of anything scroob. You can choose what you want to do, none is forcing anything on you. Dramatic much?
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    no one has locked you out of anything scroob. You can choose what you want to do, none is forcing anything on you. Dramatic much?

If it's grievous I have to have him. I'm obsessed with grievous. So yeah, it locks me into working on Sid shards
  • Options
    A new character has been added to the Shard Shop. This is the only place that this *cough* character can be obtained.

Well there you have it compulsive spenders. Grievous is gonna be locked behind a pay wall. happy???

I don't know why you're so upset, if he is any good at all he will either be nerfed or given away to F2P soon enough
  • Options
    I was mistaken I thought it was chromium. Just means I'm gonna be unable to work on other arena characters
  • Options
    vPQ32Yi.png

Yay...
    Finally get to do something with my shard junk!
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    ....wow
  • Options
    Good luck farming 3300 (extra) shards, my dear whale friends.
    Anyone who brings this one to 7* deserves a golden iPad and a private server.

That made me lol.
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    That's a lot of uh, um, ... shard currency! Congrats! I hope they let you buy more than 2 shards per day.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options

What pay wall???? **** are you guys talking about lmfao.

Currently you can only collect 2 shards per day with 300 currency. ANYONE can just get sid/lumi shards an cash em in for that once you 7* them lol.

What "pay wall"?????
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »

Currently you can only collect 2 shards per day with 300 currency. ANYONE can just get sid/lumi shards an cash em in for that once you 7* them lol.

What "pay wall"?????

I misread it. I thought chromium. Reading skillz yo
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »

What "pay wall"?????

I misread it. I thought chromium. Reading skillz yo

Haha seen that after i already posted and was too excited for GG (and too lazy) to edit haha