rebels ignoring stun both having a move and using strafe

the rebel commander is definitely taking a turn whilst being stunned. he is definitely stunned, as in both animation and the red stun debuff above his head, but does he have an ability that removes stun on start of his turn or something? (kinda like ATF would)
worse is although he is stunned he gets his turn and clears the stun (and other debuffs) off the rest of them.
also any of the rebel toons if strafe is ready they will use it even when they are stunned. these other toons dont seem to be taking a turn while stunned UNLESS strafe is ready in which they use that.

i thought this was happening but wasnt 100% sure that i just missed something, this round of battles i paid complete attention and yep they are totally ignoring stun

not making a bug report so please dont archive, and that answer site is just awful its worse than bethesda's new(ish) site!!

has anyone else noticed this??

Replies

• Options
    The rebel ability supplies in wave 6 give the rebels a 60% change to dispel debuffs on them at the start of their turns...so it's a passive unstoppable cleanse. They made the rebel enemies super OP and the platoon benefit on Sough Wave 6 is almost required.
  • Options
    This is such a headache I don’t care to ever take part in ever again.Dark side relies on debuffs. This passive the rebels have is beyond cheap.
  • Options
    The rebel ability supplies in wave 6 give the rebels a 60% change to dispel debuffs on them at the start of their turns...so it's a passive unstoppable cleanse. They made the rebel enemies super OP and the platoon benefit on Sough Wave 6 is almost required.

ahhh thats whats happening thanks
  • Options
    This is such a headache I don’t care to ever take part in ever again.Dark side relies on debuffs. This passive the rebels have is beyond cheap.

I have to agree that the skills they gave the rebels here are very hard counters to DS characters generally. I think it's almost cheating. The opposite would be true if in LS TBs they gave the Empire enemies super hard-core anit-critical hit kits vs. rebels...but it's just another clear example of the LS / DS bias in this game. Now it just happens to be that everyone feel it, rather than just people that like to play a control / debuff DS style of play.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

So AB and stun can be useless. Offense down, crit chance down also. Only +1CD could be helpfull. We have DT and DN with this ability, is there more DS who could increase cooldowns? Also crit imunity and taunt can be easilly removed by Strafe. It is like without fulfiling platoons DS teams are open to knock down: there is almost no way to protect or to debuff rebels.
    And Platoons are behind pay/time wall. This is nonsense.
  • Options
    the rebel commander is definitely taking a turn whilst being stunned. he is definitely stunned, as in both animation and the red stun debuff above his head, but does he have an ability that removes stun on start of his turn or something? (kinda like ATF would)
    worse is although he is stunned he gets his turn and clears the stun (and other debuffs) off the rest of them.
    also any of the rebel toons if strafe is ready they will use it even when they are stunned. these other toons dont seem to be taking a turn while stunned UNLESS strafe is ready in which they use that.

i thought this was happening but wasnt 100% sure that i just missed something, this round of battles i paid complete attention and yep they are totally ignoring stun

not making a bug report so please dont archive, and that answer site is just awful its worse than bethesda's new(ish) site!!

has anyone else noticed this??

Rebel Supply Lines.

Funny how nobody complains when their stunned character is cleansed.