Nightsister Zombie Squad Ideas

Brainstorming some interesting team mashups with nightsister zombie, would love feedback from people who have these toons maxed out and can actually try them out:

1) Talzin+Anakin+Ventress+Sidious+Zombie. This was inspired from MobileGamer's Talzin+Anakin video. I couldn't help but wonder whether he found the optimal balance with that team or whether including Asajj and Sidious might be even better (or some other similar combination?). I'm thinking this would be great on offense to take out pesky Chaze or Zarriss teams.

2) Zaul+Nihilus+Sith Assassin+Acolyte+Zombie. This was inspired from the Acolyte+Zombie video. Funnily enough, I also thought of Nute Gunray lead but Ahnald already showcased its effectiveness :) Even though that was fun to see, I wonder if this might be a better take on that particular strategy. Perhaps Savage could be subbed in there in place of the assassin or nihilus? This might be a very effective arena defense team.

3) Follow up to #2 would be nightsisters with zombie under a Teebo leadership. This might not be as effective but I'm still curious to hear/see how it works.

4) Kenobi+Zarriss+Acolyte+Zombie+????? (another tank? Old Ben? or maybe R2 for stealth? Yoda for tenacity??? idk but this could be legendary on defense maybe).

I'm obviously a big fan of the nightsisters and would love to hear other fun ideas for mixing them in with other toons/squads!

Replies

• Options
    I plan on trying something like Talzin/GK/Zombie/Sidious/JKa.....aoe expose makes JKa group slam really hurt....essentially 4 toons protecting Talzin. You have a cleanse, 2 sources of healing immunity and Sidious heals on deaths. The only thing missing is a dispel, but plague will make that irrelevant.

I currently run luke/r2/GK/thrawn/MT.....if the AI doesn’t shut down Talzin in me, I haven’t lost yet I think the comp I want to try will make it impsssibe for the AI to shut her down. Human players won’t have trouble tho. I might fall far, but I think I would climb easy.
  • Options
    I plan on trying something like Talzin/GK/Zombie/Sidious/JKa.....aoe expose makes JKa group slam really hurt....essentially 4 toons protecting Talzin. You have a cleanse, 2 sources of healing immunity and Sidious heals on deaths. The only thing missing is a dispel, but plague will make that irrelevant.

I currently run luke/r2/GK/thrawn/MT.....if the AI doesn’t shut down Talzin in me, I haven’t lost yet I think the comp I want to try will make it impsssibe for the AI to shut her down. Human players won’t have trouble tho. I might fall far, but I think I would climb easy.

That's a cool idea. I like it! What do you think of the team comps I suggested? Worth trying? I'm really curious about the Zaul lead or the Zarris idea.Maybe even for a defensive team Daka, Talia, Asajj, Zarris, Zombie... four healers and an immortal tank lol. Climbing up the rankings is no problem for me currently (Talzin, Asajj, Daka, JKA/Acolyte, Zombie) but I do find I fall on defense a tad more than I'd prefer.
  • Options
    I was thinking krennic lead death trooper shore nsa and zombie.
  • Options
    @Scamakin_Diewalker I like your first idea...I’m not too keen on relying on stealth for victory. One could argue Teebo lead with r2/R2/leia/NA/Zombie....no way the AI deals with that. The thing about the stealth trick is a G-whatever(mines G8 and I’ve brought him in to move full NS teams) B2 takes them out....I’m more interested in the Plague mechanic paired with Talzin unique zeta....if the match hits the point where she has gone 3 or more times, it’s over. Pretty easy to accomplish unless the AI uses thrawn/Zolo perfectly.
  • Options
    Nute Gunray (leader) Genosian spy, Hermit Yoda, acolyte and zombi.

All about stealth and TM.
  • Options
    If anybody is able to actually try out these teams I'd love to hear how they end up working. My Maul is at 5 stars, Barriss needs a Zeta, won't have Kenobi for a while, and Sidious is at 4 stars so... it's gonna be a grind lol
  • Options
    I'd like to try zDaka, zombie, GK, zBarriss, __________ (Thrawn, DN, Acolyte, MT, EE, CHS). I think this would almost definitely require an execute to take down (DN, DT, Boba).
  • Options
    I’ve wanted to try out a bunch of NS combos but don’t have the squads. Ventress lead with Barriss is one (probably Talzin/Daka/Zombie). Every time a NS falls below full health they get 50% TM, and with the Barriss passive plus several active heals on the team they would be healed to full health multiple times making them super fast.

Then I don’t know what the best Sith/NS combo is. I’m thinking Savage(L)/Assassin/Trooper/Talzin/Zombie is what I want to try first.