Phasma Triple Assist

I recently zeta'd her and the triple assist function doesn't work. I tested jitney multiple times in GW and it never once worked. This hurt me in DSTB and it just seems like I spent a lot for nothing. Please fix the zeta.

Replies

• Options
    I have gone through a full GW and never once had triple assist and barely get double
  • Options
    What a huge waste of time and money
  • Options
    you using only first order?
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You didn’t specify but were you using her as your leader with a First Order team?
  • Options
    Triple assists only works on FO
  • Options
    What do you mean by triple assist? Phasma zeta gives advantage at encounter start, makes FO immune to crits when they have advantage, adds 20% potency, removes the damage penalty from assists, and increases the chance for an FO ally to call an assist from 40% to 60%. In other words FO has triple the chance to assist, but not a chance for triple assist.

If you want triple assists, you should give a zeta to FOST instead. zFOST has a 50% chance to call an assist on any action, including on an assist. So FOTP could fire, calling FOST for an assist, who might then trigger an assist by FOTP. I love it when that happens.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    First verify the above posts, leader, and only working with FO.

If you still feel it's a bug please report it.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>