Bumped into a new shard

Is it normal for this to happen? I was ranked 600-1000 in my shard battling comparable guys (upper 60's/low 70's gear 7-8).

Then poof this morning, 1900 and everyone is gear 8+.

Very discouraging...

Replies

• Options
    You didn't get bumped to a new shard. You got knocked down that far and gear improved that much. No one changes shards
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    You didn't get bumped to a new shard. You got knocked down that far and gear improved that much. No one changes shards

This. You got attacked. Alot. That's all.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I used to think the same. You were slapped down hard over night. Happens a lot. I was 477 woke up and found myself in the 2200’s. Just fight your way back and you will recognize names again. New Whales swam in and knocked you down or the Wiggs/Baze/Lando crowd found you too attractive to pass up
  • Options
    Thats what I thought, but such an extreme drop off? Seems strange.
  • Options
    darthjeary wrote: »
    Thats what I thought, but such an extreme drop off? Seems strange.

That's just what happens in the bottom rungs of arena, you can get attacked by people like 100+ places below you. If you're an attractive/weak looking target, you can get knocked down a ton. What are you running? What level is the top end of your shard?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They do not move people to different shards.

People have been prepping for TW. That's one thing that could make it look like a big jump.