"Territory War Not Started"

starbinder
8 posts Member
edited November 2017
2K8pOT4rNdewzu0OH_bkPpNE2IgWVs4UkpabvTefWiAnFl2RHf_4v1-_Oj2ddC5YM5Tla8ip-sgzawChz4AIvsKmB2XTjVBFP6RkW-OsrsBjWP3_rAElQ8uQ0gfdnAGN5PQ6IcrwhKM=w662-h373-no

I received this message at the time TW was supposed to start:

"Your Guild did not meet the 10 player minimum requirement for starting a Territory War event."

Our guild has 28 members, and 14 had "signed up" for the TW event. I know I'd read that it was supposed to be a 25 player minimum, so what's up with this message??

Replies

• Options
    25 members have to sign up to start the TW, you could have a guild of 50 with only 10 signing up at it wouldn't start; conversely you could have a guild if 25 with all participating and the war would begin.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    25 members have to sign up to start the TW, you could have a guild of 50 with only 10 signing up at it wouldn't start; conversely you could have a guild if 25 with all participating and the war would begin.

That's what I had thought going into it; I didn't expect to be able to participate this time... but then a message stating we didn't meet the "10 player minimum requirement" was confusing.
  • Options
    My guild also got this message after only getting 24 to join the battle. I know the requirements were 25 to start but why is this message different
  • FitzChivalry
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DangerHogg wrote: »
    My guild also got this message after only getting 24 to join the battle. I know the requirements were 25 to start but why is this message different

Same reason why some whales got ROLO shards from ds tb.