Capital Ship Upgrades: Akbar Tier III

I don't get it. I'm level 75, with Akbar 5* lvl 68 gl 7 Ship lvl 71, Vader 5* 70 7 56 (just got the ship), Ahsoka 5* 70 7 70, Consular 5* 66 7 70, Geonosian Soldier 3* 60 6 70, Res. Pilot 4* 62 6 68, Biggs 4* 64 5 70, and Clone Sgt. 4* 61 5 64. All my ships are 4 star (except Home 1 of course).

Since 3-star ships and level 68 is the entry qualifications, it seems like I should have this in the bag. I have long since gotten 4 star upgrade for Executrix and Endurance. But I get destroyed every time for Home 1. Enemy gets 3 reinforcements and there is never less than 3 enemy ships in good health left after I'm defeated.

Am I missing something? Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    Are you linked to swgoh.gg? if you could post your roster i'll have a look and see if i can help you :)
  • Jailwatcher
    151 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    elwoodiowa wrote: »
    I don't get it. I'm level 75, with Akbar 5* lvl 68 gl 7 Ship lvl 71, Vader 5* 70 7 56 (just got the ship), Ahsoka 5* 70 7 70, Consular 5* 66 7 70, Geonosian Soldier 3* 60 6 70, Res. Pilot 4* 62 6 68, Biggs 4* 64 5 70, and Clone Sgt. 4* 61 5 64. All my ships are 4 star (except Home 1 of course).

Since 3-star ships and level 68 is the entry qualifications, it seems like I should have this in the bag. I have long since gotten 4 star upgrade for Executrix and Endurance. But I get destroyed every time for Home 1. Enemy gets 3 reinforcements and there is never less than 3 enemy ships in good health left after I'm defeated.

Am I missing something? Any suggestions?

Akbar missions from here on are a lot harder compared to the others..

I didn't complete them (especially the last 6* tier) until I had them all levelled to their max lvl, abilities, and then add in good toons with ok mods.

• Options
    Are you linked to swgoh.gg? if you could post your roster i'll have a look and see if i can help you :)

I just linked up with swgoh.gg. If I'm reading it right, sync will take 30 min. Thx
  • Options

I finally got it synced. It was giving me grief until I realized timezone was required. I just got the Millenium Falcon this morning so circumstances have changed since OP. Last night I almost beat it, but not quite.
  • Options
    It's down to rng. Keep at it UNTIL he doesn't reinforce.
    It's down to that simple fact unfortunately.
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Options
    I’m still trying to beat tier 6 and I have a higher level then you mentioned. Also gear level makes a difference
  • Options
    How does a 3* level 55 Execrutix have 3 reinforcements? I’m a 4* lvl 76 and still only have 2 reinforcements! Oh and I get smashed by 1 and 2 Star ships as well! 100% target lock and perfect sequence to kill 2 ships before I can attack!! Ships suck so bad in this game!! It’s so inconsistent!! I usually just forfeit the battles for the daily challenges because they are poorly programmed!! I really don’t see how anyone has any fun playing the ship battles.
    At least in Squad Arena you’ll get a couple flukes where Biggs and Wedge attack 3 times before anybody else with significantly lower speeds even with their buffs, but, ships/fleet battles are just terrible!! Every battle..I attack once, they attack 5 times (2 capital ship attacks of course) 100% ability block, 100% target lock success rate. My Biggs (stronger and higher level toon and ship) gone in 3 hits. Their Biggs, taunts randomly and withstands hits if he doesn’t dodge 80% of attacks as well as the rest of their fleet dodging 75% of hits. It goes on and on.
    I really wish I were exaggerating but I’m not. I understand the devs making it more of a challenge but when it’s the same fleet (same name of “player” at the same rank everyday) it makes me think of how grossly rigged it is. I can’t win a fleet battle for days it seems, or maybe I’ll get lucky and barely win one battle. That’s if I get damage immunity that actually is granted to all of my ships like it should...rarely happens!

SHIPS SUCK