Imperial Troop isssues

Saw this in GW and not sure if it goes across to other areas of the game (don't use them in arena) was just trying them out as I leveled them recently to use in the DS TB and TW.

Squad - zVeers lead, Snow, Storm, Shore and Death troopers

2 things I saw

1 - Veers uses special, everyone except Storm attacks, not sure why he isn't attacking (all the time)
2 - Fighting a Vader lead zSavage, put deathmark on Vader, savage went and it moved to him (I kinda expected that), but then when I hit Savage with a crit he dispelled it (not sure about that, but kinda makes sense). The problem came after he dispelled it I couldn't change focus to hit anyone else and had to keep attacking him (pretty sure that is not WAI).

Anyone else seeing these problems
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    Only thing i can think of is storm had daze or it is a bug, and i've had the same bug in hAAT so best thing is just to report it and hope it gets sorted
  • Options
    Saw this in GW and not sure if it goes across to other areas of the game (don't use them in arena) was just trying them out as I leveled them recently to use in the DS TB and TW.

Squad - zVeers lead, Snow, Storm, Shore and Death troopers

2 things I saw

1 - Veers uses special, everyone except Storm attacks, not sure why he isn't attacking (all the time)
    2 - Fighting a Vader lead zSavage, put deathmark on Vader, savage went and it moved to him (I kinda expected that), but then when I hit Savage with a crit he dispelled it (not sure about that, but kinda makes sense). The problem came after he dispelled it I couldn't change focus to hit anyone else and had to keep attacking him (pretty sure that is not WAI).

Anyone else seeing these problems

I expierienced this problem with deathmark in haat phase 3. Couldnt attack anyone else after deathmark expired.
  • Options
    Savage has a unique ability and at the end of his turn he takes a random debuff from a sith and puts it on himself. If Stormtrooper is dazed he may not attack. And the savage zeta cleanses often
  • Options
    I figured out part one ... I actually had FOST and not empire ST in the team.

The second part is still a problem. After he wipes Deathmark I should be able to target someone else and can't.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I figured out part one ... I actually had FOST and not empire ST in the team.

The second part is still a problem. After he wipes Deathmark I should be able to target someone else and can't.
    I ran into this today. Couldn’t target anything else. Absolutely a bug.
  • Options
    Deathmark forced attack persists after it expires, it is a bug, believe it has been flagged to the devs, happens in tank raid parts 1 and 3 and GW too, not sure about arena
  • Options
    Also don't think Savage should be able to dispel deathmark with his Zeta the cleanse should be after, pretty sure he can't cleanse exposes. Also maybe he didn't cleanse it, he just healed really fast?