Is There An Easy Way

Is there an easy way to see who has put their name down to participate in Territory Wars but has not set any defensive squads?

Replies

• Options
    No, they left the zeroes out of TW for some reason.
  • Options
    Since the stats don’t show 0s...no. Back to the way TB was before the recent changes.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    This is silly. You would think as they updated TB for better guild cooperation and command of officers that would transfer over to TW as well - sadly the left hand does not speak to the right.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. Guess I have some work to do :(
  • Options
    Check the rank in the top left corner, it will tell each players stats. the more banners the more they put out for defense
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Check the rank in the top left corner, it will tell each players stats. the more banners the more they put out for defense

Yes, but what's annoying people is that in order to find out who has 0 banners posted, you have to manually cross check the leaderboard list with an external list of everyone in your guild, which is a time consuming thing to do.
  • Options
    I was told we'd get 0's - and all players would get shown. But, maybe that was just on TB.
    Yeah - and this is double bad since people have to register to get in - so the 0's represent people who are practically sabotaging the guild.
    I'm STILL holding out for the RED X
    tumblr_mpfruceST61qcuyndo1_500.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Sad, we don't know who isn't participating, so the whole guild suffers.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to TW sub forum.
  • Options
    I was told we'd get 0's - and all players would get shown. But, maybe that was just on TB.
    Yeah - and this is double bad since people have to register to get in - so the 0's represent people who are practically sabotaging the guild.

This isn't neccessarily true they may just not be as good as everyone else and only be able to weaken squads and not finish them off that would still show up as a 0
  • Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »

This isn't neccessarily true they may just not be as good as everyone else and only be able to weaken squads and not finish them off that would still show up as a 0
    In defense Pedro, in defense.

One squad in defense equals 20 banners no more no less, no ifs no buts it just is.