TW Errors

I just entered a battle and got a popup saying "Servers down for maintenance". After the game restarted it says my battle is in progress and I lost my squad :(

Replies

• Options
    Just had the same thing happen to me. Super frustrating and I'm not sure why I'm surprised.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This game never fails to fail :')

negative x negative = positive :smile:
  • Options
    Yup battle loads up and then crashes instantly...good start to another new feature
  • Options
    So sorry bro, after the first light side territory battles I am waiting for a little to do any battles
  • Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    So sorry bro, after the first light side territory battles I am waiting for a little to do any battles

Exactly. Everybody rushes to do every event 3 seconds after it opens, then is shocked when the servers get overloaded. I’m in no hurry.
  • Options
    Witzkers wrote: »
    phatphil3 wrote: »

Exactly. Everybody rushes to do every event 3 seconds after it opens, then is shocked when the servers get overloaded.

Don't do that. CG/EA are certainly aware of the number of players. "server overload" should not be an acceptable norm - nor an excuse whenever something crashes. That's likely not the issue.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    One of the guys in my guild had a similar problem and now the battle is locked out