Galactic war easier

The problem is after star wars heroes were updated, which would make Galactic war easier. It did not happen now it's completely impossible to complete. before I managed to complete 4 of 5 now I manage 1 out of 10 maybe.
I think you should come up with a new update that solves this problem. I think this game was incredible fun to play, but now I just want to delete the game.

I'm level 56 and meet opponents at level 77 why does this happen

Replies

• Options
    I guess they redesigned it so you will progress through nodes when you level. Ending at lvl 85.
  • V0l0
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    I guess they redesigned it so you will progress through nodes when you level. Ending at lvl 85.

Yeah, fine, that may be the case, but seriously??? A 21 level difference?

Farming the gw character and ship shards was a core part of every current level 85s leveling progress. Now for pre 85s instead of, what, 1400 shards on a good day? Its now like 400.

So for pre-85s
    19 days to max a gw character (before)
    vs
    66 days to max a gw character (now)

Is that reasonable? Over 3x the time?
  • Speedyck
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Indeed, this is kitten, I'm getting stomped by higher lvls with full geared squad, when im barely able to properly gear one of mine characters
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    I’m level 79. The change has made it so I can only win Galactic War about 1/10 times and I rarely get past node 9, scaling together the dregs of my goons to get there. It means I can’t farm toon shards or buy things. Used to love this game. Getting ready to quit playing.

Apparently, the node teams are based on your top 5 toons, and my 3 best teams are 59K power and then 41K and 40K, so I’ll never get my B and C teams close enough to match up. Frustrating!
  • Options
    before I liked the game but now I think I do not bother playing it anymore. you could have progressed but now it's no fun anymore. It's not only ruining for me but also for the team when it's guild activity. I do not remember I've finished the galactic war after the update.