Commander Luke

When will we be getting another Commander Luke event?! After the first event being very close but not close enough to unlock him I find it very frustrating that there has not been a 2nd event or one planned for December. I feel very behind in arena and also in other aspects of the game e.g. TB seeing as he is needed for certain fights.

Replies

• Options
    May I also add that we have had 3-4 Thrawn events but only 1 Luke event.
  • Options
    Dude stop spamming the discussions with your concerns
  • Options
    We already have a lot coming in december. Lower your expectations, he'll come in jan latest.

Ps. Coming from a guy ready for cls, but waiting patiently
  • Options
    Look at the wording on the events post. "Here is a list of SOME of the upcoming events in Dec." That's an important word.
  • Options

You do see that I have only posted 3 times ever right? :) All I am saying is hasn't it been long enough? The people who had the money invested have had him for long enough is it not time other got a turn!? :)
  • Options
    JarJarMIA wrote: »
    Look at the wording on the events post. "Here is a list of SOME of the upcoming events in Dec." That's an important word.

Thank you for pointing that out! :) Maybe we will get lucky then ;)
  • Options
    Sorry about my rudeness then lol, just that, i'm kinda sad to see all the pressure on cg and co.

What i wanna say is, he mostly isn't coming this month. Due to all the new movie hype and such..
    Btw, thrawn came two times (if i remember right)

1st time: for his ship
    2nd time: *his actual coming*

tbh
    Archius wrote: »

You do see that I have only posted 3 times ever right? :) All I am saying is hasn't it been long enough? The people who had the money invested have had him for long enough is it not time other got a turn!? :)

• Options
    Sorry about my rudeness then lol, just that, i'm kinda sad to see all the pressure on cg and co.

What i wanna say is, he mostly isn't coming this month. Due to all the new movie hype and such..
    Btw, thrawn came two times (if i remember right)

1st time: for his ship
    2nd time: *his actual coming*

tbh
    Archius wrote: »

Don't worry. Just very sad not able to get another chance to get him yet and no news on it thats all :(
  • Options
    Kozi said "soon" recently in another thread asking the same thing.. Just be patient
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I bet it drops in 5 to 14 days and while I'm at it bb8 will be shortly after then right after that reys journey
  • Options
    My Prediction:
    Rey's event will Be 12/14 (movie release)
    Luke's event will be 12/21 (Christmas)
  • Options
    I think CLS will be back between the 5th and the 12th
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Options
    It's going cls on the 5th ten days later bb8 and then when bb8 is done it will be reys journey on Christmas imho