Fighting Mol Elizas

Zoj
46 posts Member
So, why would our TW opponent have 6 Mol Eliza players defending a single map grid?

Usually, a player's name will become Mol Eliza after they've left their guild, right?

Not to be too cynical, but it sure looks like 6 65+ players joined our opponent's guild, set TW defenses, then...then they left the guild...before the TW started? Where'd they go? To another guild to do the same thing, maybe?

Something stinks here. And it isn't the smoke rising from our opponent's entire map.

Anybody have any other explanations? I'm open to hearing them.

Replies

• Options
    I think Mol Eliza is also assigned to players who are minors, so the guild you’re fighting might just have a few youngsters in it
  • Options
    We had a person try to screw us on this TB and he did put many defensive teams that were awfull, Biggs lead, Shore lead, and much more, so we kicked him, then all his teams on defense became Mol Eliza, if they did do that, the opposing guild will struggle to beat all your teams with 5 ppl less
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Ariella wrote: »
    I think Mol Eliza is also assigned to players who are minors, so the guild you’re fighting might just have a few youngsters in it

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. Though, are they allowed to change their name? For instance, I know adult players with alts who were given the default Mol Eliza name when the account was created, but they subsequently changed it.
  • Options
    Mol Eliza's are everywhere. Pretty sure there's guilds of ONLY Mols & others who accept none. Us now included. The ones we had couldn't/wouldn't read chat and broke the 24hr pit 0 dmg rule. Never gunna accept another one. If they're under 18 they can't read chat.
  • Options
    Is Mol Eliza just not one of the generic names that SWGoH assigns when you create an account? My friends account was originally Mol Eliza when he started and hes over 18.

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Is Mol Eliza just not one of the generic names that SWGoH assigns when you create an account? My friends account was originally Mol Eliza when he started and hes over 18.

Yes, you're right. Apparently minors are given the default name of Mol Eliza as well. My assumption at this point is that, unlike adults, they're unable to change the name Mol Eliza.

What's more, Mol Eliza is also the default name given to players participating in an event who either leave a guild, or are kicked from that guild while the event is occurring.