TW suggestion

Darth_Shadow
77 posts Member
edited November 2017
I really wish that TW attack phase was more similar to GW. It would be kinda cool if the toons we selected for that territory are locked into that territory but we can use them until they die

Replies

• Options
    I really wish that TW attack phase was more similar to GW. It would be kinda cool if the toons we selected for that aterritory are locked into that territory but we can use then until they die

One team could clear an entire territory tho. Wheres the fun in that?
  • Options
    My 105k arena team would wipe the floor with every sub par team without them getting a turn as I have 240speed or higher on all and tm would be at advantage......this is a bad idea.......all weak teams would be just a minor roadblock.....1strong player could wipe a whole guild.....
  • Options
    As I recall, during Beta some people were clearing whole teams with just a Zmaul or Zsomeone else because it was so easy to just clear out certain teams with one zeta'd character. I imagine on offense some could do that to multiple teams with just one character, let alone a whole team.

I was curious about that myself, but it does make sense to have one team, one fight so this doesn't happen. Especially when there are Kraken's afoot.