TW Offense rework

Why do offensive teams that survive a battle get lost and unavailable for additional battles while defensive teams that survive battles get to stick around?!

This needs rework. If a toon survives an offensive attack, they should be allowed to be used in another battle.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    it will become too easy to clear the map.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I think it’s good the way it is. if not people would use resistance for the entire fight and having a defensive team wouldn’t matter. This causes players to focus teams and play smart with who they battle

Ps I use a maxed FO with KRU and it would be the same for me I would use them every fight
  • Options
    Any team that could reliably clear the old GW, could potentially wipe out whole guilds by themselves. That would be so broken and easy.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

No it wouldnt.. You'd go up against a new team without a full team. Just because your meta team can run GW or dominate arena, it doesnt mean that it can continue to win after toons start dying.

Remember, meta teams can play defense too.
  • Options

100% agree. A properly set up team with high GP could wipe the entire map by itself. They 100% got it right by restricting teams to one battle.
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »

100% agree. A properly set up team with high GP could wipe the entire map by itself. They 100% got it right by restricting teams to one battle.

Just to my my 50 votes too ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »

No it wouldnt.. You'd go up against a new team without a full team. Just because your meta team can run GW or dominate arena, it doesnt mean that it can continue to win after toons start dying.

Remember, meta teams can play defense too.

well, yea. But if you had to guess how many teams you'd need to defeat your own entire roster in a GW style event?
    I'm sure 1 of my teams can take out like 90% of my roster without running into any trouble.
    Couple that prediction with the fact that we drawed the current TW, both the enemy guild and my guild cleared the entire map, leaves me to conclude that being able te re-use toons on offence that didn't die is a bad idea. It will result in the majority of the TW's ending in a draw.
    Save water, drink champagne!