Time zone wrong?

Hello, I had signed up during soft launch, so I think the game thinks I was in a different time zone. Can I please get switched to my proper timezone of MST so that I can have my arena battle day end up at 6pm my time and my game day to switch at midnight? Currently the arena ends at 11am my time and the game day switches at 5pm my time. I've seen this fixed for other people, but when I contacted CS they said they can't fix this and that I should ask on here for help. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Any help with this? CS keeps going in circles and telling me to post here. @EA_Jesse
  • Pikkon89
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am having the same issue as drklrdbill!
    I contacted support and they said that they would notify the developer team as they are the only ones who can fix this.
    I do not know of anyone who had the same problem and had it fixed. Currently my payout is at 3am, which sucks for getting top rank. I think we need to raise more awareness about this issue! That EA support guy told me to post it on the forums over and over again so that it will get the developers team attention and make it one of their priorities.
  • Options
    There is someone on Reddit who had it fixed
  • Options
    Any help on this @EA_jesse ? im-not-really-a-jedi on Reddit tells me to go to CS, and then CS tells me to go to the Devs ....
  • Options
    Maybe I'll keep trying Customer Service. I tried twice so far. First time they said re-install (did not work). Second time they said they do not know and for me to post to this message board. Sigh...
  • Options
    I've gotten no luck. I wish @EA_Jesse could at least acknowledge it's an issue for us ;(
  • Pikkon89
    24 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    they don't care. the game however is aware that you changed region and thus time zone.I moved from the US to Europe in late December. First thing I noticed was that currency for purchasing In-App content changed from $ to €...so as one can see, EA/CG really stress the priority on the money and not customer support. They kept telling me, that they cannot change the payout time for a player. I also contacted Apple to aks if they could do anything about it. They said it is up to the app developer to allow transitions into different time zones. So no news there. @EA_Jesse please at least acknowledge our existence :pensive:
  • Options
    I now have this problem as well, since I recently moved six time zones. I'm missing out on two of my bonus energies and my arena payout because they are now at midnight and 3:00am.
  • Options
    I have the same problem. Someone from EA customer that seem doesnt have a clue, told me it is impossible. Can we have an official answer?.

Missing bonus refills and events, just because we downloaded the game in another country seems not right
  • Options
    Did anyone ever get a reply from @EA_Jesse (or anyone else?!) regarding this?
    I've recently moved from the U.K. to the U.S.A. and would really like the game to be in the correct time zone!!
  • Options
    I've had this timezone issue for a year! That's a lot of lost energy, cantina energy, and arena rewards lost, because they occur when I'm asleep!
    Lots of people posting for months, and no official replies.
    Can someone please help me (and others) change to a timezone which allows them to get the intended rewards and timing of events.