Are these toons useless?

supachai
159 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have some toons which I do not use. I am wondering if they are still of any use or should I level them up.

4* Asajj
4* Chewie
4* Talia
4* Savage Opress
3* IG86
3* IG88

I have not upgraded them for about month as I was focusing on upgrading Lumi, JC, Sid, Vader, Phasma, QCJ, Luke and Poe.

Replies

• Options
    The two droids can be quite beastly in the right circumstances. And Asajj is getting some fixes in the next patch, might make her interesting.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    supachai wrote: »
    I have some toons which I do not use. I am wondering if they are still of any use or should I level them up.

4* Asajj
    4* Chewie
    4* Talia
    4* Savage Opress
    3* IG86
    3* IG88

I have not upgraded them for about month as I was focusing on upgrading Lumi, JC, Sid, Vader, Phasma, QCJ, Luke and Poe.

Yes something is happening to ASAJJJ I believe to on Thursday man. Droids are very good and could be great with grevious but that's up in the air at the moment! Opress just got buffed he's quite tanky now and I know lots of people are farming him again!
    114 posts Member
    Options
    All toons are useful when teamed up right, I use talia and savage on my dark side team and on my gw b team chewie is also my b/c team. I'm going to start on ig86 for gw b team as well. Your best of continuing to upgrade them all even at a slower rate than your preferred toons.
  • Options
    Opress will benefit well from the next level cap as well iirc
  • Options
    They're not useless. I've seen a quite fierce Asajj and Ahsoka when highly upgraded. Chewie can be useful because he can remove turn meter, taunt and self heal. Savage is ok, but needs strategic use to be effective. The two droids together and highly upgraded are mean, to say the least. Talia is la la... good heal but dies quickly.

They would be fine as your B-squad in GW. Maybe not to replace anyone in your Arena team.
  • Options
    Asajj actually changes my strategy when facing her when she's maxed. I find myself paying attention to enemy turn meters more to time the deaths so that I can kill her before she goes.

The droids are largely first turn fodder in the current meta, but deadly if ignored. Chewie and Talia I mostly ignore but a maxed out oppress will also do a bunch of damage if ignored and if he requires timing to kill before he wrecks you with offense up.