Which new character should be released in the next major update?

Leocean
10 posts Member
edited December 2017

Which new character should be released in the next major update? 36 votes

Jango Fett
47% 17 votes
Jabba the Hutt
8% 3 votes
Roos Tarpals
0% 0 votes
Padmé Amidala
19% 7 votes
Slave Princess Leia
11% 4 votes
All of the above +
8% 3 votes
No thanks, we don't need any new characters
5% 2 votes

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I like some of these character choices, but voted for Padme - hoping for Ep 2 arena outfit.

I believe it’s been said that there not be a Slave Leia Character. It’s been publicly denounced as a derogatory situation in some interviews since it was filmed, and people have since honored Carrie Fischer’s stance on it since she passed away.

I believe one of the quotes (paraphrase) was something along the lines of...

“Why can’t I wear a bra?”
    “There aren’t any bras in space.”
    “Can I at least be the one to kill him?”
    “Sure, just wear the outfit.”
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    You dare leave out Darth Revan? He has my vote.
  • Options
    I voted for Padmé, but would want ROTJ Luke
  • Options
    Where is none of the above ? Besides jango , these are like a list of the least requested new characters. For petes sake c3p0 has been requested more than these
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    List of ones I would pay for:

Revan

List of ones I would enjoy farming:

Darth Traya
    Hux
    Nien Numb
    Bossk
    4-lom
    Snoke
    Praetorian Guard
    C3P0 ( only because he is one of 2 characters in every Star Wars movie)
    Jedi Master Luke
    Bastila
    Darth Malak
    Darth Bane
    Cardinal
    Iden Versio
    Rose
    Starkiller
    DJ the Slicer
    Care Onassi
    Maz
    OG Millenial Falcon
    Kallus (empire and fulcrum)
    Bendu
    Jolee
    Xizor
    Bib Fprtuna
    Darth Malgus
    Admiral Holdo
    General Doldonno
    Callista Ming
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Mission Vao
    Sebulba
    BB-9E
    Embo
    Watto
    Flametrooper

• Options
    We need the Death Watch With Pre Vizla or the Death Watch Leader Darth Maul. PLEASE
  • Options
    Jango and Hux. Everyone else falls under "who cares"
  • Options
    We need the Death Watch With Pre Vizla or the Death Watch Leader Darth Maul. PLEASE
    YES XD

• ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DarthGugel wrote: »

Jedi Knight Luke: Godly Unbalanced Rebel Bully that makes his OP Rebel teammates even more unfair.

His Kit...

Bassic "You should've bargained Jabba": Defeats an enemy and give 100% Turn Meter +100 Offense, +100% Tenacity, +100 Crit Chance, +100% Crit Damage and 10 Turn Foresight to all Rebel allies

Special 1"I'll never turn to the Dark Side" (no cooldown): Defeat all the enemy squad and makes the opponent lose all of his credits, crystals and all Shops currency

Special 2 "I am a Jedi, like my father before me!" (1 turn cooldown): The enemy squad is defeated, deleted from the game and the opponent cant login for 1 month, this ability starts on cooldown

Leadership "Hero of the Rebellion": As long as Luke is on the battlefield, no Rebel can be harmed, evaded, fractured, plagued or debuffed by any enemy, whenever a Rebel does ANY thing, Revives an ally with 100% Health and Protection, if any enemy attempts to harm a Rebel ally, they die.
    Post edited by ElleMadara on
  • Options

I have talked to many players and I believe we need these specific characters
    Jango Fett
    Darth Bane
    Revan(Jedi/Sith)
    Wolf
    Tarre Vizsla
    Darth Plaegius
    Deathwatch Team
    Abeloth
    Jedi Master Yaddle
    Necrosis
    Jedi Master Dooku
    Fn2199 (Nines)
    C3PX
    Jedi Master Lord Hoth
    Darth Zannah
    Darth Millennium
    Quinlinn Vass
    Darth Caedus
    Darth Krayt
    Mandalore the one
    Gregory
    Delta Squad
    Embo
    Gregor
    Pre Vizsla
  • Options
    Not Abeloth... please not Abeloth
  • Options
    why
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Jedi Knight Luke: Godly Unbalanced Rebel Bully that makes his OP Rebel teammates even more unfair.

His Kit...

Bassic "You should've bargained Jabba": Defeats an enemy and give 100% Turn Meter +100 Offense, +100% Tenacity, +100 Crit Chance, +100% Crit Damage and 10 Turn Foresight to all Rebel allies

Special 1"I'll never turn to the Dark Side" (no cooldown): Defeat all the enemy squad and makes the opponent lose all of his credits, crystals and all Shops currency

Special 2 "I am a Jedi, like my father before me!" (1 turn cooldown): The enemy squad is defeated, deleted from the game and the opponent cant login for 1 month, this ability starts on cooldown

Leadership "Hero of the Rebellion": As long as Luke is on the battlefield, no Rebel can be harmed, evaded, fractured, plagued or debuffed by any enemy, whenever a Rebel does ANY thing, Revives an ally with 100% Health and Protection, if any enemy attempts to harm a Rebel ally, they die.

Why am i laughing at this... this is a true story.
  • Options
    Deyoe wrote: »
    why

1. Really creepy looking
    2. Would murder everything
  • Options
    Darth jar jar why can't u people see this? Also the scar squad and commander kreel he is a storm trooper w a light saber and training in light saber
  • Options
    Rather have Revan and Bane
    Then Jango and bossk
    BH seem more fitting bc of DSTB though.
  • Options
    Porkins.
  • Options
    More ship content. But for existing crew so we don’t have to pay/farm both.
  • Options
    Bossk, Boussh, any of the skiff Weequay, Hut Guard Lando and any other Jabba scoundrels and any of the Mos Eisley scum and filth.
  • Options

His Kit...

Only 4 abilities? Uhh, these devs always make Rebel characters so weak we need a faction rework/inevitable-buff just look at arena Empire is so overpowered.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba the Hut, but I'm also a Space Slug, so of cause my favourite new toon will be a Slug
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options

His Kit...

I laughed so hard