Gear Problems

Hello Star Wars GOH friends,

Quick Question:
Why is it that there is no button to take gear off of a character that you're not gearing anymore so it can be used for another character ?!

Ill use my Sun Fac as an example..
My Sun Fac is 7star G7 and i just dont use him, however, due to how navie and unlearned i was when i started this game i did not understand just how long it takes to get some gear pieces. (Carbantis and stun chuffs!!). On my Sun Fac i currently have 100 Carbantis III, 50 stun guns III AND a mk8 holo lens.
I think there should be a button that allows you to take gear pieces off your characters before you upgrade just in case you make mistakes like I did. Could really use all those pieces right now for my imperial troopers and i feel like there just sitting there on sun fac laughing at me !!
A simple button to "remove gear" could stop people like me, making silly mistakes and placing gear on the wrong characters.

I dont think anyone will see this and if they do i dont think they'll care but maybe someone out there has made the same mistakes as me ? Right ? Right!?

Thanks for reading guys <3

Ps. If you upgrade the toons gear level then the gear piece gets used and cant be removed. Just incase people ask about that.

Replies