Game getting boring

Krisss
36 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hey guys,

Playing since dec1, and i am almost f2p(just bought bariss bundle). Since the GW update, this makes no fun anymore, because now its way to easy to win GW and there is no challenge. Already got 18 champs with 7stars and max gear, so not really anything to do anymore. My arena rank is also 1-5 every day. No interesting champs anymore to farm in GW, so i already saved 18k crystals :/.

Hopefully there will come some interesting new content, where we can battle each others :).

Replies

• Options
    Well, I didn't play that long and I'm already boreed too. Too much repetitiveness and constant grind of shard/equipment farming.
  • Options
    With no option to fight others players or have another challenge, i see no reason why to pöay this game and further i really see no reason for whales to invest money? They dont need to win arena or gw, because they got almost all champs, have enough crystals so where is the reason for whales to invest more money :/
  • Options
    I'm a long-time mmo player so the grind here isn't bad at all. I find my challenge in GW mostly. I've been trying to clear it with only my top 8 heroes and no suicide teams. This makes it more fun as I have to puzzle my way through it.

Any old school WoW players remember farming in raids for a full set of t6 armor? Now that was a long grind that took my guild months.

I do wish for more content but not a ton because then I couldn't troll the forums as much.
  • Options
    @Cpt_Dan Gw is just boring, because its impossible to make mistakes. If you dont stun the champ, just restart and try another one. If someone dies, try another stratetgy, way to easy. I win Gw with only 5 champs(lumi,sid,kyle,daka,dooku) .

If there will be guilds comeing or something like that it can start be interesting again, but atm its very boring for my opinion