Slightly embarassed to admit...

...but I don't have a clue how Territory Wars work...

I'm assuming I'm not the only one...but maybe I am?

I have no idea what I'm meant to do and am somewhat puzzled that everyone else seems to understand it. Surely I'm not the only one? (And don't call me Shirley)

So...would anyone be grateful enough to offer a simple explanation of what the goal is and how to play?

I'm kinda sure I put some defence teams down...maybe...lol...but after that I don't seem to be able to do anything and have no idea what happened to them...

If anyone could shine some light on TW, in a clear and concise, practical manner I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,

James.

Replies

• Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmI7tNVcEeg

There’s a 10 minute video that explains a lot and should be helpful
  • Options
    ^ Thanks a lot.

I did just find that on You Tube. Decided against watching it tho because that guy really, really irritates me.

However - I will grit my teeth and try, thanks :smiley:
  • Options
    Ok watched it...things are a little clearer...but not much. Thank you tho Rev.

So- do you actually engage in the combat or is it conduct automatically "behind the scenes"?

• Options
    Oh...and I just got the first lot of rewards...wow...I might not understand but I'm not complaining about them! No sirree.
  • album_cover_1
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ok watched it...things are a little clearer...but not much. Thank you tho Rev.

So- do you actually engage in the combat or is it conduct automatically "behind the scenes"?

It's super simple. 3 phases divided into 3 x 24 hour periods. First phase is when you sign up to participate. Second phase is when you fill your territories with defense squads. Third phase is the active portion where you take in your remaining roster to fight opposing guild's defensive squads.

I'm assuming this was already covered in the video linked above so if that didn't help you I'm not sure my explanation will do you any good either.
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply.
    Second phase is when you fill your territories with defense squads. Third phase is the active portion where you take in your remaining roster to fight opposing guild's defensive squads.

So you don't actually actively participate in the defensive battles but you do in the offensive ones?

• Options
    Thank you for your reply.
    Second phase is when you fill your territories with defense squads. Third phase is the active portion where you take in your remaining roster to fight opposing guild's defensive squads.

So you don't actually actively participate in the defensive battles but you do in the offensive ones?

Understood perfectly
  • Options
    Right ok...so -

1. Sign up...easy.

2. Set your defensive line...making sure you don't set ones you need for the later offensive actions. The battles will go ahead without you.

3. Set your offensive line from your remaining total squad - and you will be conducting these battles (like regular "encounters") actively.

Have I got it? :smiley:
  • Options
    Trashed
  • Options
    Necro alert