Rogue One TB Squad

I’m looking to start working on a Rogue One Squad for the LS TB and was wondering who to work on. The core of the group is going to be Jyn, Cassian, & K2, however I’m not sure about the other two spots. I’ve already done work on Bistan and Pathfinder but I will be using Pathfinder in another team. (I don’t have and will not work on Chaze.) So my last two spots are down to three characters: Pao, Bodhi, & Bistan (I’d like to use Bistan in that Squad cuz I’ve done some work on, but I don’t know useless he’ll be in that Squad.)
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Replies

• Options
    Why won't you work on chaze? Denial won't help you with your score, and they are awesome for it.

(I hated them for a long time, I never used them and I still don't, just for the TB)
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Why won't you work on chaze? Denial won't help you with your score, and they are awesome for it.

(I hated them for a long time, I never used them and I still don't, just for the TB)

Out of spite. And they take to long to Star Up. I’m only interested in beating the special missions in TB with that Squad and have no other use for them.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, only working on them for the Ph 2 special mission. Is it fairly easy like the Ph 1 Phoenix mission? I've got Jyn 6* Baze 5* Chirrut 5* Bistan 5* SRP 4*
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I would recommend using Bistan he's not bad if used correctly and then Mr Rook isn't great but atleast is has some rebel anti empire synergy. Not really sure about pow don't think he's very good just never heard much talk out him.
    I agree Baze is way to long but Chirrut is in ship shop and he is well worth it, he's so useful in basically any rebel squad even non rebel he's good.
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    I would recommend using Bistan he's not bad if used correctly and then Mr Rook isn't great but atleast is has some rebel anti empire synergy. Not really sure about pow don't think he's very good just never heard much talk out him.
    I agree Baze is way to long but Chirrut is in ship shop and he is well worth it, he's so useful in basically any rebel squad even non rebel he's good.

I was thinking the same thing, I only started second guessing myself when I considered Bistan’s enrage and the number of basic attacks he’ll being doing will help Pao
  • Options
    I know they're hateful, but I haven't heard of anyone completing the special mission of P6 without chaze. I use them with Zjyn, cass and k2 all at gear 11 and they barely complete it.

And let's be real, the other rogue ones kinda blow
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    P7. P6 is Phoenix.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    P7. P6 is Phoenix.

P5 is phoenix, P6 is rogue one, P7 doesn't exist...
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ha, whoops, was thinking star requirements. My bad.
  • Options
    I know they're hateful, but I haven't heard of anyone completing the special mission of P6 without chaze. I use them with Zjyn, cass and k2 all at gear 11 and they barely complete it.

And let's be real, the other rogue ones kinda blow

Ur saying it is impossible to do the final one without the loathesome Chaze? Well...
  • WB50
    55 posts Member
    Options
    I would say you would struggle to complete it without zeta Jyn lead if you don't have Chaze and then still you would need the others to be at least G11. I failed to do it a few TBs ago with Jyn, Cassian, K2 and Chaze and had all 4 of their zetas and good mods, just came across a bunch of skulls on the last phase.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Agree you need zeta Jyn for sure...

But I also hate Chaze and have a big fat ZERO Chirrut shards still. I looked at this exact same problem and decided on Bodhi. His two specials are phenominal for LS TB -

1. Intercept Communications - removes 20% TM from all Empire units and gives 20% TM to your entire R1 squad. This 40% swing overall is huge. To conceptualize how good it is...think of it like the combined taunt functions of Poe and Stormtooper Han.
    2. Spotter - under a zeta Jyn, this gives 10% protection to the target (2 buffs) one being offense up. This is great to use with Cassian as he does strong damage with offense up and his debuffs land at a higher rate with potency up. This also calls him in to assist with the O up ... very good.

His basic also has a 100% chance debuff, which under a zJyn lead can expose the enemy. I think Bodhi does a bit more for the team overall in LS TB.

Pro for Bistan is he's also a pilot and has a very good ship. More utility outside of TBs.