Stage 9 hard lightside battles

Been stuck at 9b for quite some time and i only made it that far from borrowing a gear 12 cls a few times so I’m wondering what squad can get me thru all of the light side battles, preferably with 3 stars
Sadly I’ve figured out that clones can’t handle it( after pouring heaps of effort into them) but i was hoping jedi could be able to pull it off. Guild mates told me resistance is the way to go with zeta finn and all but i don’t even have finn unlocked so I’d prefer not using them. Probably worth mentioning im ftp and don’t have access to people like general kenobi or raid han yet

Replies

• Options
    Wiggs, R2, raid han, and leia is who I used. With a borrowed CLS you should walk through it. (best rebel squad you have in general otherwise)
  • Options
    I did the same with the Clones - and reached the same conclusion. Get zFinn, Poe and Pilot/Trooper to G8/9 and it's a walk in the park
  • Options
    I did the same with the Clones - and reached the same conclusion. Get zFinn, Poeand Pilot/Trooper to G8/9 and it's a walk in the park

Im trying that at the moment with Rey and them, just gearing them up so will come back in a couple weeks once done to tell you how good it was (probably good anyway)
  • Options
    Resistance works with ZFinn as stated. Also, if you have strong rebels (Wiggs, Chaze, R2, STHan, Lando, Raid han all fit the bill) works great with either a borrowed CLS or Jyn. Jyn's revive AoE can get rebels an easy 3*
  • Options
    The first time I did it with zqgj lead Jedi. I borrowed old Ben but you could also borrow GK. If you don't have resistance, rebels make it easy.
  • Options
    I was using my old zeta Qui Gon Jin and borrowed friends' Old Bens. +15% dodge, Foresight whenever a mob (or friendly, but you want to 3* it) dies, and you gain 20% TM when dodging.

It'd be even easier now, since you can have Ben taunt.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Wiggs, Cassian, K2SO, and Lando g9-11 work fine if you get a zJyn ally
  • Options
    People in my guild have used Phoenix Squad with a borrowed CLS