Spectator Feature

Could we have a spectator option for TB and TW? A way to watch fights, like they have in clash of clans during clan wars. It would help a lot more with battle coordination because other guild mates would be able to help their allies fight the battle by communicating to them through the guild chat.

Replies

• Options
    It would come in handy for legendary events too - helping guild mates get Thrawn, Yoda, etc
  • Options
    It would come in handy for legendary events too - helping guild mates get Thrawn, Yoda, etc

Agreed
  • BTBAMthony
    179 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    comparing The two is crazy to me. It’s clear one cares about their community and the other just cares about money. But to compare. I agree let’s get spectator mode, let’s get live friendly battles (no rewards), let’s get some kind of mystery chest/rewards daily. Maybe for finishing daily missions. Let’s get daily guild challenges to actually give useful rewards like the clan chests in clash. Let’s try to release balanced interesting characters instead of ridiculously inflated characters to encourage whales. Let’s have 5 dollar sales to unlock a balanced characters rather than 50 dollars to unlock a character you can’t even use in most content until you either wait or spend hundreds of more dollars to make them usable. Let’s get rid of the absolutely ridiculous life missions. Like complete 10k galactic wars. Considering galactic wars can be completed once a day. This would take 30 years. We get you want us to keep coming back and spend more money. But holy crap take notes. Clash keeps people coming back through balanced affordable content and a large player base. You don’t have to survive off of whales forever EA. Just make good, fair and affordable content and the numbers will show up.

Edit: dang sorry that just kind of happened. Sorry for rant. I do agree with your point and reasons provided though. I think that could be cool
  • Options
    I'd actually like to watch the enemy battles vs. my defense. That'd be really cool and useful.
  • Options
    This would rock so much
  • Options
    I don’t want live spectator mode, but it wouldn’t bother me. I would like to have a saved spectator mode though. As teams win/lose maybe have an icon next to their team like a video player. Click it and it shows all of the recorded fights on that team. Would like to see how my team did on defense at least. I was there on offense so I’m okay with not seein those, but defense I have no idea.
  • Options
    I'm not sure that's even technically possible. Don't the battles actually happen on the client side, not the server side?
  • Options
    I want this quite a bit :)
  • LGuy_21
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Azphat12 wrote: »
    I don’t want live spectator mode, but it wouldn’t bother me. I would like to have a saved spectator mode though. As teams win/lose maybe have an icon next to their team like a video player. Click it and it shows all of the recorded fights on that team. Would like to see how my team did on defense at least. I was there on offense so I’m okay with not seein those, but defense I have no idea.

Well I was hoping there’d be both. You know clash of clans? If you log on while someone is attacking you, you can watch the attack live. Or you can just close the app. But then after the attack, the battle is saved in a battle log, and you can go back to watch it later. I’m hoping something like this is implemented. And as I said before something where you can watch your guild mates fight in guild events and can watch the fight later as well. Also some sort of log sharing as well. Where you can pick a fight and send it to the guild chat, allowing guild mates to watch a replay of it.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    I'm not sure that's even technically possible. Don't the battles actually happen on the client side, not the server side?

That’s what I heard recently.
  • BeijiraReykvana
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    LGuy_21 wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    That’s what I heard recently.
    Well, if you know how raids can be done in flight mode (and damage "handed in" once you end the flight mode), you know it's correct.
    Unfortunately... I would very much like to see a spectator mode for TW, it would be awesome and very exciting. But it would require shifting the actual battle to the server and a lot more bandwitdth for "broadcasting". Probably not going to happen.
    @Moderator: Merge with this thread?