Why does it require 25 guild members to start the new Territory Wars?

I have a small guild that I can't seem to keep or gain enough members to even start a war. I believe I have even lost a few members because this is now the second time we won't be able to battle. I want to participate but I won't disband my guild, that I've put time into for over a year now, just to join another in order to play. Unfortunately I feel there has even been a drop in activity due to this as well. I'm sure well established guilds do not have this problem, but I have tried to build my guild with mediocre success. I have some solid members but just not enough to start the new Territory Wars. If this is a problem that other guild leaders are having, please lmk, if not, I'll shut up lol.

Replies

• Options
    It's definitely a common issue, and the only solution seems to be merging guilds. Folks will not want to join a guild with less than 25 members so I think your chances of recruiting are slim. There are many more guild slots than there are players, so something has to give.

I put many months into a guild as an officer then leader, but when things didn't pan out I decided to leave and join a pro guild, and I've been much better off since. When you have a guild that is 50/50 members and always gets 600/600 coins you are able to get so much better rewards by competing in higher tiers of everything.

@Slugthrower
  • Options
    I got 29 65+ Members, and we have a few high 50s and a few low 60s. It isnt easy, but we are barely making the 25 cutoff. Keep building or move on. I got lucky and got a few really strong members for TB and then a few more cuz we are doing HPIT and close to HAAT.