Lvl 85 Looking for the right guild, Yet Again! UPDATED

DarkSithPrincess
44 posts Member
edited December 2017
Please read fully! I will only reply to PM's! Please include your guild info in your PM!

I am lvl 85 with 1m+ GP
I have 35 lvl 85 char and most are 7*
I finish top 200 in pvp, and top 50 in ships most days.
I am 100% F2P
I avg about 500 tix per day give or take.

Please no multi guilds! I am looking for a guild to join, Grow with, and Stay with. Someplace that values friendships over the grind. A guild that plays the game, as if it were a game...

I would like a guild that runs HRancor and NAAT at 7-10pm est OR I may consider a far east or Aussie guild that hits me around 5-6am EST! Please no guilds running lesser raids! A Haat guild would also be ok. If your guild has a 24hr no dmg rule, i expect that rule to apply to all, as i have tried a few guilds that let a handful do dmg but not the rest of us. I dont want to play with players or guild leaders who are that ignorant.

I would like a guild with a relaxed atmosphere, NO get 600 tix or you are out types. And although I am looking for a relaxed atmosphere. I don't want a dead guild where people who are inactive are left to sit and take up space, and or the guild leader is hoping that inactive players somehow make the guild look good. With the new territory battles everyone needs to be active! The whole we kick when we need to is for lazy leaders IMO. I don't mind relaxed but i still want to achieve wins and gear ect. That means active!

I need a guild that uses guild chat! I am deaf since birth. installing a voice chat app does nothing for me. UPDATE.... i am currently adding discord on my comp for when i am home to text chat, i am unable to add this to my phone though.

I am a single mom of 2 kids and i donate a lot of time to the local animal shelter. So yes real life comes first! But i have only missed 1 day of play since ive started. I am very active and love to help by donating and participating in activities. I have a good knowledge of the game so I don't require much help, but i do enjoy making friends, and sharing game stuff. Oh and I play some PC games too lol. I try to make time for both.

Last thing please have 30+ active members, and able to do territory wars.
Also please include your guild reset time in your Pm, Thanks.

You can please send me a private message here on the forums about your guild, or if you have questions.

Thank you. DarkSithPrincess
Post edited by DarkSithPrincess on

Replies

• Options
    PM you.
  • Options
    I seen but you didn't include any info....
  • Options
    We can have you join darkside1983 we run AAT normal non stop we do run heroic raids but we do 5-heroic to help mid lvl players get better
  • Options
    Good evening darksithprincess,I'm an officer in mine guild we currently looking to add some stronger active players we have 37 active members, 2-3 T7 weekly and just a few members away from completing HAAt average 16-19* in light and dark territory battles and just won the first TW if this interest you here is our guild names Pendergasts Ward and we launch T7 between 9-10
  • Options
    We are a guild or 23 active players called southampton1976 looking to recruit or merge with another guild.
    We currently do
    Tank Takedown normal
    Rancore heroic
    The reason for our merge or recruitment is due to the new territory wars guild events needing minimum 25 players and we are a guild of only 23.
    If interested please apply to join southampton1976
    Or contact myself
    monkeyhanger1976@gmail.com
    Thanks all the best
    Monkeyhanger
  • Options
    Sent our information to you.
  • Options
    The icons 37m GP

16-17 stars
    Raids 9pm est
    Tickets 15-20,000 daily

Heroic pit every 3 days 24/0 damage, 23:59 free for all ( top 3 last raid sit out till phase 4)

Naat every 5 days ( soon be doing haat with a little help)

No mandatory 600 tickets 400-600 is good
    we don't expect you to spend money
    have both line and discord (but in game chat is fine) https://discord.gg/2qXMYaE
    Be active and we grow as a team
    Our website. http://theicons.whw1.com/about
    My ally code is 349 879 784
    Do is all we know. Do not is out of the question.
  • Options
    Please include Guild reset times when you message me. Thank you.
  • Options
    Interested in a guild thst has 330am est reset time, is laid back, active, and will throe you your own Hpit or haat when you join?
    We have 24 hour cooldown on haat and hpit also. To allow people to register and still get loot. Let me know if you want to know more.
  • Kijutsu
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I got your message, thanks! After reading your post, I feel that you would be a good fit for us, we are active daily and very focused on progression, but friendly and helpful at the same time. I've never kicked anyone for not hitting daily tickets, we have several ftp players. The guild reset time looks to be 6:30 pm Arizona time. We are running heroic rancor and tank raid, and won our first territory battle. I'm recruiting because we were too close to the minimum on the last territory battle, some people are active but not on constantly if you know what I mean. Several people in the guild (but not all) are my friends, or customers that I've made into friends at my comic book shop, so there is no drama. I hope to hear from you! :)
  • Options
    Cant wait for the new Star Wars movie this Friday!!!
  • Options
    Still looking. 0.o
  • Options
    Interested to join my guild squadron 666. We run 3 heroic rancor and 2 HAAT weekly. Raids launch time is 2:00 pm ET with 24 hours no damage rule. Guild reset time is 12:30 pm ET. Guild GP 81M. We use Line app. My Line ID anduinlothar2017. Spot will free after TW.
  • Options
    DarkSithPrincess (and others reading through this thread), if you are still looking, Sith Outta Luck has a home for you.

We have 27 players who are mostly like you and our average GP is 1.1M. Most of us are F2P or spend $10 or $20 here and there to play. Most of us get 600 tickets a day, but there's no pressure to do so.

We are a core group that wants to keep growing and stick together - but we want to get strong enough to win TW's (we need more players for that), get stars on TB's and eventually get to HAAT and the GK shards that await. So we treat it as a game, but we want to have fun and do well! This aligns with your comments in the original post.

We start all raids at 11pm eastern and run them as often as we can. We do HRancor and the 6*AAT raids for now but want to get to HAAT. We do have a zero damage for 24 hours rule so everyone can get on the board and win rewards before the free-for-all hits.

We have a discord site that is VERY USEFUL and much better than the chat mechanism in the game. It's easy to us - from your phone or computer and doesn't require audio.

As for TW that you mentioned - I am very close to adding about 13 more players with about 1.2M average GP and that will really help us.

Finally, I don't know how to send a private message so hopefully this one is agreeable!

Good luck in whatever you decide!
  • Options
    I am still looking for that guild thats a community, not ticket pushers.
  • Options
    Check us out this time

The icons 42.5 GP very few spots open

16-17 stars ( before last merger)
    Raids 9pm est
    Tickets +20,000 daily

Heroic pit every 3 days 24/0 damage, 23:59 free for all ( top 3 last raid sit out till phase 4)

Naat every 5 days ( soon be doing haat with a little help, YOU CAN BE THAT HELP)
    Resets
    Daily activities 7:30 pm
    Main 12:00 am
    Raids 1:00 am

No mandatory 600 tickets 400-600 is good
    we don't expect you to spend money

Can use just in game chat
    line http://line.me/ti/g/KPVLLghC9i
    discord https://discord.gg/2qXMYaE

Be active and we grow as a team
    Our website. http://theicons.whw1.com/about
    My ally code is 349 879 784. /////. Officer 751-458-388
    Do is all we know. Do not is out of the question.
  • Options
    raids at 1 am are not raids at 9pm.......
  • Options
    https://discord.gg/hTCucZ
    Or belfazar on line

We can discuss and see if you fit any any of our community guilds
  • Options
    Hi DarkSithPrincess,

I think our guild, Live Long Shoot First would be a great fit for you. We strongly encourage 600 tix per day but do not enforce it. You will not be punished or kicked for lack of raid tickets, only for lack of participation in guild events. We are a very active community and we share a discord with another guild that enhances learning and allows more room for chatting, theory crafting, and so on. We understand that real life comes first and you will not be punished if things come up.

We use in-game chat along with discord. Our discord is mandatory to join, however, we do not require you to communicate in there. We punish members that disobey officer orders and 0 damage rules.

Guild reset: 6:30 EST
    Rancor: 24 HR 0 damage, 9:30 EST
    HAAT: 12 HR 0 damage, damage phase begins at 9:30 EST

LS TB: 27 stars
    DS TB: 25 stars

Our guild is about 65 million GP right now so we get zeta's from the TW no matter if we win or lose.

Ally Code: 553-146-871
    Game Name: Pockets337
    Guild Name: Lîve lông and shôôt fîrst
    Discord ID: Pockets337 # 8239

Feel free to contact me either on here or on discord if you are interested or have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • DarthPaul89
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DarkSithPrincess,

Coalition of the Damned is a new guild of players who have been playing together for over a year. We have done a few merges with other guilds and picked up new players along the way. We do Heroic Rancor and HAAT around 8-9 CST. We do require discord. It's where we put info out. If you are interested, please message me on discord- Hulk89#1389. Thank you and have a wonderful night.