When Will SFFO Tie pilot and Ren (-intimidation factor I.E his mask) be released

So the Release Cadence has not exactly been reliable in the last few months. So what do you think will the Devs Go back to what they said the Character Cadence would be or will they be announcing a new cadence?

Replies

• Semi
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You forget about Starck the sentinel and wampa?
  • Options
    No, they Were Exceptions though and released with a particular Game Mode, not as normal characters.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Semi wrote: »
    You forget about Starck the sentinel and wampa?

All three of these are already obtainable
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sorry .. should have wait and think before asking questions

Si you mean the 4-6 Weeks for new characters to become available in chromium packs or anywere else.... They came out 8th? 9th november? I cant remember accurately. They are still in their " once told " release time
  • Options
    They are marquee events— sooo 3 months. But things have been screwy around here. Heists are going to run differently, platoons get changed mid Tb. New events are a year to get a toon. Baze and Sabine are missing. Cats and dogs living together! Yea but probably 3 months from now. Hopefully new fotp gets in gw with his ship.
  • Options
    How long for Talzin to show up in chromiums vs zombie and spirit? They all came out at the same time...I don't think there's a cadence they stick to, regardless of the posts claiming to do so.
  • Options
    Matt_B wrote: »
    How long for Talzin to show up in chromiums vs zombie and spirit? They all came out at the same time...I don't think there's a cadence they stick to, regardless of the posts claiming to do so.

I think they are in chromium now. Or will be. But there release cadence isn’t the one for marquees.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I agree that release cadence has been odd/off. They had an event early Nov? Probably in Chromiums next week, farmable mid-Jan? Don’t want to wait too long. They may come out sooner to capitalize on TLJ release. That makes the most since to me.
  • Options
    Cls doesn’t have a cadence yet either except “soon” lol
  • Options
    Hope it's not another 2 year farm with First Order Relentless events giving 10 shards each month.
  • Options
    Probably during the 3rd annivessary of the next dual crescent moon on Tatooine.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Don't get your hopes up, the pilot will likely go to a cantina node and Kylo will get a single 20-energy hard node.
  • Options
    We nees an update to stores. It has been what, 6 months since the last store update (besides guild store and reward of course)
  • Options
    When the next paywalls will be raised. Can't demolish a paywall before you have built another.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    When the next paywalls will be raised. Can't demolish a paywall before you have built another.

No, there is a dictated cadence. They will be farmable on nodes or in stores in about 3 month (a little under that by now). The next paywall will be added this week, when we get whatever new Resistance chars they are giving us in addition to Rey.
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If they were released in early November "8th or 9th"
    they should show up in chromium and shipments between mid and late December
    then they would become farmable early to middle February.
    Talzin and Wicket were both released with notes that said they would not follow the normal release cadence.
  • Options
    There is no more release cadence. It's all based on $$$, and will be adjusted accordingly. I would assume Emo Kylo might be put somewhere slightly more accessible, since he's a main character in the new movie, but probably not.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    no mask kylo & Jedi Rey will both be needed to unlock Snoke, so don't expect it to be for a while.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Drazhar wrote: »

No, there is a dictated cadence. They will be farmable on nodes or in stores in about 3 month (a little under that by now). The next paywall will be added this week, when we get whatever new Resistance chars they are giving us in addition to Rey.

The movie will be rigged so that you love some other character. Then you will buy it mmmuuuuaaaahhhhhaaaaaa, For all the lack of killing that disney do in their movies, they sure make up for it when it comes to your wallets and your attached emotions