decrease in guild event currency

so I like TBs. and TWs are ok, tested them in open beta, and now with one under the belt on live, they are alright (hopefully the whole tie issue will be resolved soon). However, with the introduction of the DSTB and the TW, I have realized that we are having less TBs per month now due to the TWs. This in and of itself isn't a bad thing, but the problem is that as a result of this the earnings of GE currency has decreased. With only a max of around 500 GE per TW coming in, the max 1k GE in the time for the 2 TWs vs the waaaayyyy more of a single TB in the same timeframe means that the possible monthly income of GE has dropped hard. this is particularly unsettling given the now 2 GE exclusive toons. yes, we get g12 gear from both, but now the long hard grind of getting hermit yoda or the new wampa (which i am SOOO geeked about) is even longer than it was. Given that the two events don't overlap, and that the bright new shiny TW won't be decreased in regularity or 2 times between TBs, I think we need a drastic increase in the GE currency given for the event. A zeta mat or two is nice and all, but i'd rather have 3 TBs a month and all that GE currency than way less GE currency and a couple to a few zetas. Please Devs, up the GE currency given out per month.
I am the Tard of Tards

Replies