Espionage?

Is it subject for reporting if you suspect a spy entered your ranks from the opposing guild in TW? Or is this a legit strategy? Hope devs can answer this asap. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Lol, nothing you can do other then remove them, and the devs won't do anything cuz there is nothing actually wrong with that, IF that is really happening.
  • Options
    Yep. I'm not whining about it. We can actually use it as well if it is legit and accepted. Thanks for your insight.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What does enter you ranks mean? Did someone enter your guild?
  • Options
    Join the guild after lock out, then left after 10minutes.
  • Options
    Emerus wrote: »
    Yep. I'm not whining about it. We can actually use it as well if it is legit and accepted. Thanks for your insight.

Well it's the kind of move a no-good, scruffy-looking nerf herder would pull...but I guess you can do it. You must be in a low tier guild though, since I can't imagine mine or any other top tier guild allowing randoms off the street like that.
  • Options
    Lock the door and turn the porch light off when TW is active
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Well it's the kind of move a no-good, scruffy-looking nerf herder would pull...but I guess you can do it. You must be in a low tier guild though, since I can't imagine mine or any other top tier guild allowing randoms off the street like that.

Yes, but even in real life, that thing happens. There are a lot of no good scruffy looking nerf herders in this game and in real life. That's a fact haha. And yes, we are a low tier guild.
  • Options
    Yep. I'm not whining about it. Weý can actually use it as well if it is legit and accepted. Thanks for your insight.

Also a move a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder would pull
  • Options
    Tno37 wrote: »
    Lock the door and turn the porch light off when TW is active

Already did. Even had to bolt the gates haha. Thanks
  • Options
    Yep. I'm not whining about it. Weý can actually use it as well if it is legit and accepted. Thanks for your insight.

Also a move a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder would pull

Ah there are the other adjectives I was looking for.
  • Options
    Going back to the question though. Is this legit and accepted?
  • Options
    I think it’s extremely unlikely, and thus won’t actually be addressed.
  • Options
    Tbh who knows before actually reporting it anyway
    Try reporting that, you'll find out yourself
  • Options
    Tbh who knows before actually reporting it anyway
    Try reporting that, you'll find out yourself

Thanks for all the help.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options

This sort of thing happens fairly often, long before TW was a thing. Don't think it relates to TW though.

As for the tactic itself. I don't think it's illegal or cheating but don't like it and wouldn't want my guildies doing it.

In the end the person doing it only hurts themselves because if it's after lock out they can't participate and get rewards.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

This sort of thing happens fairly often, long before TW was a thing. Don't think it relates to TW though.

As for the tactic itself. I don't think it's illegal or cheating but don't like it and wouldn't want my guildies doing it.

In the end the person doing it only hurts themselves because if it's after lock out they can't participate and get rewards.

Appreciate your insight on this.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

@JaggedJ

Many players have multiple accounts with a throwaway.
  • Options
    Can’t you just make your guild invite only? Prevents that from happening.
  • Options

Hahaha good one Thor
  • Options
    How is this possible? There is no way to know who you are playing until TW has started, and anyone joining after TW can’t participate. The only thing th h could see is guild chat, but is someone really willing to miss out on their own TW rewards to act as a spy in guild chat? That seems silly.