Players Looking For Guilds - December 2017 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• BloopeR
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ally-Code: 962 - 282 - 673

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/blooper/

Galactic Power: 2.1M

Character/Ship GP: 1.4M/700K

Discord: BloopeR#8177

Time zone Central. Only looking for a guild that raids between 6-9pm Central time.
  • Yangwarrior
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Joined, thank you!
    Post edited by Yangwarrior on
  • Options
    Hi been a f2p player for two years still going strong. Login everyday and play hard. I like good communication. Looking for a Hrancor and HAAT farming guild. I have a zcody w leia squad that avg 9m dmg on p4 of haat. Close to a p1 and p2 solo squad.

GP: 880,000

Please message me on discord at
    Zach277#5715
  • slaykill
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    CLOSED- I have found and accepted a new guild invite. Thanks to everyone for the offers.

The guild I am currently in is finally dying and I am looking for a new permanent home. Must do Heroic Rancor Raid and would like to join a guild doing heroic ATT as well. I have a discord server with over 200 users that you would be welcome to use as well. I have 4 rank 12 heroes and am set up to receive Commander Luke next time his event comes along. I play everyday and average 600 raid tickets. Please PM me if interested in having me join your team. Tell me the guild name which raids you do and guild gp for consideration please, number of members would be a nice touch. Thanks for your consideration and stay strong out there.
    SWGOH.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/slaykill/
    Ally Code: 196-443-326
    Galactic power: 890,411
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*:39
    Time Zone: EST
    Type of play: F2P, P2P.
    Arena Rank: usually top 200
    Post edited by slaykill on
  • fmf
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    **EDIT: I HAVE FOUND A GUILD. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES EVERYONE!**

I posted previously that I was looking for a casual guild (I'm older, have a family, a pretty intense job, etc), but it turns out that while I want a guild that is "casual", I really don't want one that is casual casual. I am quite active on a daily basis (in the 8 weeks since the last time I posted here my GP has increased 345,977), I just don't want a guild to try to micromanage my roster for me.

I'm looking for
    • doing - or close to doing - HAAT (my current guild is 72m GP and still has no plan to get there)
    • on Discord (or some other platform - mostly I just want a guild that has some socializing and coordinating beyond the awful in-game chat)
    • some minimum human social decorum (e.g. it's not okay to refer to female colleagues as "crazy ****")
    • almost everyone does their 600 every day
    • ~everyone participates in TB and TW but it's okay if sometimes people only have the bandwidth to put everyone on defense (current guild: 50 people, 40 sign up for TW, 30 actually participate. We've never not gotten our **** kicked.)
    • no requirements are made on the squads I farm, e.g. "Everyone has to get Zylo and watch this Youtube video about soloing HAAT P1 with him." Yeah, no. I'm going to keep on gearing my zQGJ squad if that's okay with you.

Ally-Code: 573-626-466
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/fordmadoxfraud/
    Third party chat app id: @virginiadare#6434 (on Discord)
    Galactic Power: 1,106,906
    Character/Ship GP: 691,195 / 414,460
    Number of 7*: 41
    Number of 6*: 7
    Number of 5*: swgoh.gg doesn't say and I'm not going to count
    Average Arena Rank: ~20
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) Dolphin
    Time-zone: Pacific
    Dogs or cats: Dogs, obviously
    Post edited by fmf on
  • Options
    3 old friends looking to help a NAAT guild become a HAAT guild. I'm 2.6m gp and the other guys are just under and able to do HAAT between us. Ideally like a really active guild that just needs that boost and ideally no helmet heads, unhygienic basement dwellers or keyboard tough guys.
    Not really looking for massive GP guilds (in 120m gp guild right now) as want to try something new and enjoy the game helping out newer players and passing on what we collectively know after playing for what seems like years.

Add me on Discord SalaciousCrumb#2300

UK based a bonus but not mandatory.

Discord a must. One of us is an old **** and can't use line. He also struggles saying the letter F and dressing himself actually but knows his way about the game.

Sorry if I take a while to get back to people as I suspect my discord might get busy.

All the best

Crumb
  • fmf
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I posted previously that I was looking for a casual guild (I'm older, have a family, a pretty intense job, etc), but it turns out that while I want a guild that is "casual", I really don't want one that is casual casual. I am quite active on a daily basis (in the 8 weeks since the last time I posted here my GP has increased 345,977), I just don't want a guild to try to micromanage my roster for me.

I'm looking for
    • doing - or close to doing - HAAT (my current guild is 72m GP and still has no plan to get there)
    • on Discord (or some other platform - mostly I just want a guild that has some socializing and coordinating beyond the awful in-game chat)
    • some minimum human social decorum (e.g. it's not okay to joke about your HR violations or refer to female colleagues as "crazy b*****s")
    • almost everyone does their 600 every day (I do)
    • ~everyone participates in TB and TW but it's okay if sometimes people only have the bandwidth to put everyone on defense (current guild: 50 people, 40 sign up for TW, 30 actually participate. We've never not gotten our **** kicked.)
    • no requirements are made on the squads I farm, e.g. "Everyone has to get Zylo and watch this Youtube video about soloing HAAT P1 with him." Yeah, no. I'm going to keep on gearing my zQGJ squad if that's okay with you.

Ally-Code: 573-626-466
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/fordmadoxfraud/
    Third party chat app id: @virginiadare#6434 (on Discord)
    Galactic Power: 1,106,906
    Character/Ship GP: 691,195 / 414,460
    Number of 7*: 41
    Number of 5*: swgoh.gg doesn't say and I'm not going to count
    Average Arena Rank: ~20
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) Dolphin
    Time-zone: Pacific
    Dogs or cats: Dogs, obviously
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    *** Thanks for all the offers everyone, but we've all found a new guild ***

3 guild mates looking for a decently active guild (not super active) that can participate in TW and HAAT. Our old guild got nowhere in its 1.5 year lifespan, and we'd like to progress in the game. We are experienced in TB and tier 7 rancor. All of us are above 1 million GP and use line. My ally code is 514-413-733, and here's my GG: https://swgoh.gg/u/georgemi6/collection/

Please pm me for more info if you need to know anything else. Thanks
    Post edited by Georgemi6 on
  • Options
    Casual / "Hardcore" player looking for guild...

I currently run 2 accounts:

pSyToR
    First "old main" that I play to help my current main, but still quite a massive team:
    http://swgoh.gg/u/psytor
    I'm about to get Zylo and my first order team is about half way done (Phasma / Kylo 7* FOTP 6* FOST and FOO 5*)

Torpsy
    My second real main account is a new account that I created about 2 weeks ago... Level 49 now building a Phoenix team... More than Half Way to be all 5*. Arena is doing good 1400 in average today (and not yet 5*s so I will probably get about 1000 sooner than later).
    http://swgoh.gg/u/torpsy

I'm looking for a guild that would accept at least my level 49 and if there is a spot for my level 82 I would love to help with raids and TB and everything else... (Can't play that character that much cause he's on another device).
    I'm looking for a casual / active guild, I wanna run my fair share of Raids... Even if you don't run Heroic yet I won't cry ;-) I want a guild to follow rules (not a 0 damage/24h ... but half the guild make a bit of damage before the 24h so they are not the last ones...)
    My Zylo might be ready to Solo AAT P1 soon :D So I'm looking for a place to try that too heheheh
    Other than that I want some fun... communication (open to use discord or other means of communication than just the game).
    Contact me here or Discord (pSyToR#4176)
    Thanks for your time :-)
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    3 guild mates looking for a decently active guild (not super active) that can participate in TW and HAAT. Our old guild got nowhere in its 1.5 year lifespan, and we'd like to progress in the game. We are experienced in TB and tier 7 rancor. All of us are above 1 million GP and use line. My ally code is 514-413-733, and here's my GG: https://swgoh.gg/u/georgemi6/collection/

Hi all, I'm with Georgemi6. My ally code is 663-993-912 and here is my collection

https://swgoh.gg/u/melfalcon12/collection/
  • CatoSan
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thx for all your messages!
    Post edited by CatoSan on
  • JKatarn
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    *Thanks everyone for immediate responses. I found my new guild!

Daily player looking for active guild to help my game progression. (One of the only people
    doing daily activities in current guild). Been playing multiple hrs every day since started 6weeks ago. Always obtain 600 daily tickets and focus energy on daily guild activities. Will be involved in territory battles and raids to the best of my ability as my galactic power grows! Don't currently use discord or line, but will be willing to for guild communications.

Ally-Code:779-716-443
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/gpelz/
    Galactic Power:192,667
    Character/Ship GP:124,385/68,292
    Player Level:67
    Number of 7*:1
    Number of 6*:3
    Number of 5*:2
    Average Arena Rank:500-600
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale): mostly F2P
    Time-zone:EST
    Post edited by JKatarn on
  • dancinmikeb
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Guild found. Thx for the replies!
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Hi all, I'm with Georgemi6. My ally code is 663-993-912 and here is my collection

https://swgoh.gg/u/melfalcon12/collection/

I'm with Georgemi6 and melfalcon. My ally code is 353-238-252.
    Post edited by dancinmikeb on
  • Options
    Level 83 with 635k GP ultra competitive player looking for a new guild with at least 20 stars on last TB and must be using Discord.

Unless hit with the raid ticket glitch, I hit my 600 every day. I get 36 on my GW guild activity and am top ten nearly every day in the rest.

I’m a team player that communicates well & is willing to join feeder guilds. 469-637-529

First come, first serve.

Thanks,
    Sully
  • LittleMac
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    sold
    Post edited by LittleMac on
  • Kelodan
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    **EDIT Thanks for the replies but found a home.**
    Post edited by Kelodan on
  • Options
    Ally-Code: 922-548-145
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/bigdaddylove/
    Galactic Power: 2 mil
    Character/Ship GP: 1.1mil/0.9mil
    Number of 7*: 75
    Average Arena Rank: 60
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: ATZ I’m currently deployed overseas, returning to CST in less than a month.

Looking for a guild with over 100+ gp, active raiding, and discord.
  • serialchiller
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Found a guild, thanks for your consideration.

Ally-Code:726-124-442
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/bacmet516/
    Galactic Power: 1,120,087
    Character/Ship GP: 671,108 / 448,979
    Number of 7*: 36
    Number of 6*: 10
    Gear 10+: 4
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: EST

I'm part of a guild that used to be good but is falling off lately. Looking for an active guild, but not crazy. I do have a job and kids, but I log on every day and do my daily activities, raids, etc. Heroic raids are a must.
    Post edited by serialchiller on
  • serialchiller
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • FracturedBW
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm a F2P/P2P daily player looking for an active guild to join, play every day. Prefer to be in a guild that runs HAAT and looking to farm ROLO a bit quicker, have discord

Ally-Code: 793-331-356
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/reggiep19/
    Discord tag: #6610
    Galactic Power: 851,765
    Character/Ship GP: 641,757/210,008
    Number of 7*: 46
    Number of 6*: 8
    Number of 5*: 14
    Number of G12: 0
    Number of G11: 1
    Number of G10: 6
    Number of G9: 6
    Number of G8: 18
    Average Arena Rank: 391
    Type of Play: F2P/P2P
    Time-zone: Australia EST

******guild found********
    Thanks for all offers
    Post edited by FracturedBW on
  • lucipher666
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ****** Guild found ******

Looking for a guild that gets 30k daily and has at least 30 stars or higher on TB and does morning raids.

Ally code is: 582-224-986
    I have 6 gear 12 characters, 14 gear 11
    Galactic power: 1.7m
    Player level: 85
    Number of 7*: 71 characters
    Average arena rank: 1- 20
    Type of play: f2p
    Time zone: pacific
    Post edited by lucipher666 on
  • TheR00
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for a Aussie guild at least;
    85mil GP
    All members active
    Discord

My swgoh.gg profile
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ther00/
    my roster is @2.1mil
    Daily 600 player since launch

Ally code: 398 448 351
    Ingame name: DREDD

current guild has lost its fun, so time to move on.

FOUND GUILD!!!
    Post edited by TheR00 on
  • Options
    Ally-Code: 424486741
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/rebelsuntzu/
    Galactic Power: 148,908
    Character/Ship GP: 104,455 / 44,453
    Player Level: 65
    Number of 7*: will have 1st in a few days
    Number of 6*: 1
    Number of 5*: 2
    Average Arena Rank: 2000
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
    Time-zone: EST

Active daily. Looking for a more active guild.
  • JabbaJabbaDoo1
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    **GUILD FOUND - THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTACTED US**

Experienced player looking for a new guild that can regularly do both heroic raids, 35*+ for TB, no dictators in charge and no forced farms! Must be a UK/GMT guild that raids around 8pm and not bothered about F2P/P2P status. Must use Discord. Not strict on the 600 daily tickets.

Due to politics in current guild which is in crisis, I won't share my account specifics yet for fear of being left guildless, as their recruiters actively scan these pages.

Galactic Power: 2m+ range
    Number of 7*: The majority of my toons are 7*
    Type of Play: Dolphin
    Time-zone: UK - GMT
    Can solo Heroic Pit.

Key Toons: Both HRS, CHan, ROLO, CLS. Working on Stark.

Potential for 2-5 other players who might leave with me, ranging from 1.1m to 2.5m in GP, but for now just myself. Happy to hear about potential spaces for them if available.
    Post edited by JabbaJabbaDoo1 on
  • Swartzsabertooth
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thank you for all invites. I picked a group that seemed to be a good fit. See you around live long and prosper.

Looking for no nonsense group...older player...sense of humor loyal. I have lots of characters working on perfecting a squad. Right now my squad is terrible but I'm just a few upgrades and bucks away from being useful finally. Looking for a perfect and final fit into a group if possible.

Thank you!

Ally-Code: 415-818-555
    Link to swgoh.gg: swartzsabertooth
    (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 10 and gear 11 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
    Galactic Power: 190k
    Character/Ship GP:
    Player Level: 67
    Number of 7*:1
    Number of 6*:1
    Number of 5*:several
    Average Arena Rank: under 2k ships under 70 though
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) dolphin maybe whale
    Post edited by Swartzsabertooth on
  • Pastoswifey
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • Akatsuku
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    We found a guild thank you
    Post edited by Akatsuku on
  • PublicEnemySWGOH
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Guild found
    Post edited by PublicEnemySWGOH on
  • Jakhammer_1
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Edit: Found a guild.

Looking for a guild that does HAAT raids, but not too competitive (more casual). Aiming to collect Raid Han and General Kenobi, as well as some gear.

Username: Jʌкнʌммєя1 (includes special chars)
    Ally-Code: 541-589-812
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/jakhammer1/
    Galactic Power: 1,225,226
    Character/Ship GP: 776,772/448,454
    Number of 7*: 29
    Number of 6*: 23
    Number of 5*: 18
    Average Arena Rank: 450
    Type of Play: Minnow (F2P but minimal spending)
    Time-zone: UTC+08:00 (Hong Kong)

I've stopped playing "hardcore", as it was slightly obsessive/taking over me. Still complete daily's semi-regularly and do 400+ raid tickets, currently looking to move to a more productive guild where I can continue to expand and grow.
    Post edited by Jakhammer_1 on
This discussion has been closed.