Basic rules of decision making

Naraic
2243 posts Member
Right so

Quick question. Are there any rules that you use to help your decision making in arena battles.

I'll start

I'm in the newest shard so it may be different later on but one thing I like to do is

If the opposition has just one taunter, stun or stagger or ability block the opposition taunter first thing and that usually gives me enough time to kil off the weakest member of the opposition squad before they can taunt again.

Replies

• Options
    Use toons that have synergy.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sometimes I’ll take that approach (adding Shock to your list, I roll Sith with EP and Dooku).

Other times I aim those debuffs at anyone that can cleanse / dispel debuffs. Sith uses lots of aoe and debuffs (Nihilus lead, Vader, EP, Maul on my team with Dooku), then focus firepower on their heaviest hitter. If someone can taunt, I try to time my Nihilus to go right after - his basic dispels buffs. It always depends on what team I’m facing. Usually I’ll try to stun anyone fast on their team and use Nihilus’s drain to increase enemy cooldowns, also helping with taunt issues.

Early shard, I suggest taking out healers first though.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    In young shards the healer seems to be the weak link in most teams. You've got a few 5 and 6 stars then a three star Jedi consular thrown in to round out the team.
  • Options
    Basically i slaughter the character with the lowest HP. I run a triple zetaed FO team.

1. FO Officer transfers 100%TM to Kylo.
    2. Kylo Lash out and gives everyone 100%TM
    3. Slaughther 1 character.
    4. Slaughter the next chaarcter
    5. Now its a 5v3. GG