Why no GW fix in next update?

I should not have started another GW thread, but I did. However seeing how prevalent these threads are in the forum other than the stickied one above, dev still didn't realise that GW is awfully implemented.

I have been playing since Dec and have completed 69 GW till date. Do I like GW? No but I have to force myself to go through it daily to stay competitive. Or quit. Why I don't enjoy it?

1. The draws are very random. It is unfair to some players to face teams of much higher level than them. I don't as I'm level 70 now, but it is only slightly easier as we face full squads of level 70 from nodes 4-6 onwards.

2. Isn't there supposed some healing at end of every battle? Why isn't it obvious?

3. RnG factors. AI always get the better draws.

4. At the end of it, you are rewarded with an ewok scout shard. Thanks for the training droids and credits, but can't we choose what shard we want? It's only 1 single shard.

5. If the latest rumor is true, why does it has to be based on arena squad strength? It just discourages players from gearing and levelling up their arena squad

Ok rant ends here.

Replies

• Options
    1: it's not broken
    2: it's not based on area rank I've tested it
    3: it's all luck
    4: it's based on total hero power