Would like some advice, please!

49er
25 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi! I'm currently lvl 62 and can't make a decision of what characters to invest in. My current (relevant) roster is:

7* Sid G8
6* JC G8 (18/100)
7* Lumi G7
4* Dooku G7 (24/65)
4* Chewie G6 (1/65)

3* QGJ G6 (5/30)
4* Daka G6
4* Talia G6
4* Poe G5
4* Jawa G6

I also have Vader (4*), Bane (4*), Leia (2*) (I saved up crystals and pulled a chromium 8 pack lol), but no inclination to level any of them up.

I have been farming Rey (67/80) and Dooku every day since I started playing (Christmas) in hard nodes, but do not use crystal refreshes on them. Lately, I've been using the 100 crystal cantina refreshes to get JC to 7*, with cantina tokens now spent on QGJ until I get him to 7* (will be at least a month until I get him there). I plan on substituting QGJ for chewie soon in arena and possibly GW.

I have about 3k of each arena and GW tokens to spend, because I couldn't figure out who to purchase next. I like GW, much more than I like arena (I usually just try to stay under 500, and only do 3 attacks per day to get my 100 tokens). So if possible, I'm looking for characters to help me complete GW.

Sorry for the long background... but I was just wondering, either from personal experience or opinion, who to invest in next. For arena, I was thinking either Ventress of Savage, but obviously can't decide. For GW, phasma? I think poggle has a valuable offense up, but I have zero interest in droid teams.

Thanks for your time!
"Sanitation?!" --- 793-259-249

Replies

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I would recommend Daka, as she is pretty valuable in GW. Talia is great there as well, now that her self heal is strong. If you go into each match with 3 healers, it's hard to lose ( I go with Daka, Talia, Lumi, Dooku, and Asajj lead).
    I love Asajj, though I know many here hate her. In GW, as lead, she speeds up herself and other sisters, and has a great self heal. So, aside from Dooku, my GW team is all healers or self healers, and Dooku/Ventress/Daka stun team doesn't hurt either.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    For cantina I highly recommend farming Geonosian Soldier. He is a wrecking ball and can go well with almost any squad. Also he can hit G9 at current lvl cap
  • Options
    I appreciate the feedback so far - thanks! I was more looking for advice on who to purchase with arena and GW tokens that would be very helpful in GW, even if it means not so good in arena. I was planning on finishing off JC at cantina, then maybe dooku. I think daka is next for me after QGJ in terms of cantina shipments.
    "Sanitation?!" --- 793-259-249