TW missing defenses?

I didn’t post this in bugs because I’m not entirely sure what happened.

So as we all know in a TW territory you can see who attacked and when they did so. For our south territory (first defense) there were only 4 recorded attacks and it was destroyed. 3 were by the same person back to back to back (understandable). The problem is that we had at the bare minimum 15 defensive teams. The other territories match up perfectly with who attacked when and how many defensive teams we have left. They also took down this territory fairly quickly. They still have yet to take down a second territory.

Since I can’t click to see who attacked who, I am not entirely sure what happened. Did it not register their attacks or did it glitch and not make them face our remaining 10 teams? The answer is somewhat important considering we are a smaller guild with limited rosters and if they didn’t have to face those teams, we would be at a huge disadvantage.

I don’t know how many banners they started with so I can’t determine how many they received from the attacks either, so I am sorta stuck. It’s not that big of a deal, but has anyone else had something similar?