Anti phoenix

Emerus
149 posts Member
edited December 2017
What are great squads against phoenix squadron?

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on their gears and zetas of course, but the old meta can get rid of them quickly : Wiggs, StHan, Lando, Leia
  • Options
    I know single target like raid han leia and wiggs can take them out. But, say they are fully modded and geared. Will wiggs combo still work? Or is there an anti PS squad out there?
  • Beviin_Skirata
    127 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Palps should work, since his shock stops healing, and protection gain is healing. Or any toons that can toss out a heal immunity. Plus dispellers. Just have to watch for a zeta Kanon.
  • Options
    Okay. Thanks all! Appreciate all the insights.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Which 5 members of phoenix squadron are giving you problems?
  • Options
    Of course wiggs would work.
    Any team would work, their defense AI is pretty bad.
    You might want ezra or boba to dispel chopper taunt, if you dont have someone to stun.

Just dont use aoe until you kill kanan, bcz his unique gives them counters.
    Then kill ezra or sabine who are their only dps.
  • Options
    I use imperial troopers and they blow g10,11 phoenix away
  • Options
    I fought G12 PHO today (they had no zetas tho..) and smashed them with DN lead, R2, Thrawn, Sun Fac and Palp. Took a while but wasn't too bad.
  • Options
    zmaul sith, meta rebels new and old, imp troopers.... lots can kill them. AI doesn't use them properly.
  • Options
    I use a Nihilus sith team with shore trooper as my tank, and I don't care about counters or their silly debuff regeneration. I can take on a Phoenix team with a full gear level higher than mine, and win every time by doing crowd control on Ezra, and keeping Nihilus protected until he can start annihilating the healers. I prefer to kill Zeb first. My crew is Nihilus, Dooku, Palpatine, Vader, and Shoretrooper.
  • Options
    New Nightsisters or imperial troopers
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for all your suggestions! Appreciate them all fellas!