87k Nightsisters vs 102k GP Arena Rank #1

Raam
25 posts Member
edited December 2017
So a few people from my guild wanted me to record a video of my nightsister team... figured I'd share it here.

Current todo on the team:
1) Re-arrange mods from my other squads... I can optimize speed alot more than I have
2) Get last Zeta in the team, which is on Asajj (Should be getting that tomorrow)

Most annoying teams for me is still fast chirrut/baze teams... but with more speed, it should be at a higher rate of success.

Questions and comments are welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4lzzpGEDM4

As a wise man once said.... It ain't over til the fat lady sings...

Replies

• Options
    That makes two of us tonight
  • Raam
    25 posts Member
    Options
    PHENIX1 wrote: »
    That makes two of us tonight

? You getting last zeta on your squad as well? or what do you mean? :-)
  • Options
    I mean my Nightsister squad is also holding a #1 arena position. I have a thread a few down from this
  • Raam
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I see =)
  • Options
    Cool stories bros
  • Options
    I run the "titans" team as shown here, but on offense against the NS squads on my shard I just sub in Lando for R2. Bob's your uncle. Keep feeding Lando turns with Thrawn.

But it is a great synergy and a heavy troll team :smiley:
  • Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    I run the "titans" team as shown here, but on offense against the NS squads on my shard I just sub in Lando for R2. Bob's your uncle. Keep feeding Lando turns with Thrawn.

But it is a great synergy and a heavy troll team :smiley:

I've fought Lando & Tarkin teams as well.. I actually struggle less with those than Chirrut/Baze/R2 tbh... Disspell the taunt in the beginning, and full focus on Lando or Tarkin, after that... it's a bit easier to manage, I find.

Problem with R2, is that everyone goes stealth, except Baze, leaving you no options to attack anyone BUT him.. regardless of taunt or no taunt.

If you dont have stealth, I can aim straight for the AOE once taunt is gone.. which is helpful.

• Options
    Regarding the Baze Chirrut teams they are relatively easy to beat, you start with Baze and kill him. It's the strategy I use on every team, if they have a tank (other than NSZ) kill him first. I have been #1 on my Nov 2015 shard, since the the rework to NS. The reason for this is simple you're gonna have their tank taunt when you have someone almost dead, then he'll get healed to full and you will have wasted all that time for nothing. Another tactic you can use is sub MT for NSI apply buff immunity then he cannot gain any heals.

I say this is the second option because the majority of NS players now just jumped on the bandwagon during the NS rework, and they never worked on Talia and NSI.
  • Mjhshanghai
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ran a full NS team on defense in TW on second row in the top. We ran all arena teams in front row bottom and secondary teams in front row top. It ended with both Front row bottom and second row top holding. However, in second row top only team that survived was NS. A maxed NS team held an entire guild. There are ways to beat it, but Tarkin and Lando are not guaranteed. There is a much better option out there.
  • Options
    Wow. Ever get nervous you'll run out of time? Lol.
  • Options
    Yeah, same as facing gear xi of Phoenix with zeta sabine and zeta kanan. not so hard, but time out T_T
  • Options
    Veers and Imperial Troopers take care of Nightsister squad easily
  • Options
    Crnjoka wrote: »

lol no they don't
  • Raam
    25 posts Member
    Options

Ehhh no? that's a total run-over for me... doesn't come anywhere near as annoying as Chirrut & Baze.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options

lol no they don't

Yes they do. The problem of those CLS teams is that they have no AoE and dispell. A usual troopers team has AoE and dispell. I could easily win against that team with my current Empire arena team (Thrawn team).
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

lol no they don't

Yes they do. The problem of those CLS teams is that they have no AoE and dispell. A usual troopers team has AoE and dispell. I could easily win against that team with my current Empire arena team (Thrawn team).

lol you're dreaming. I hope my Nightsister squad runs into yours. You'll learn
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

lol no they don't

lol you're dreaming. I hope my Nightsister squad runs into yours. You'll learn

No, I don't. A guild mate has the exact team with zeta on Talzin and Asajj and also good mods. But I let you dream that NS are unbeatable ;-)
  • Options
    i too run over this NS team with my thrawn lead, shore, death, storm, krennic team
  • PHENIX1
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not unbeatable as I got knocked down to #2 in the arena today but they’d beat that weak squad you’re bragging up. As for your mate he probably doesn’t have Talzin double Zeta’d. All of mine are Zeta’d out. Ventress and Talzin are max geared at 12, Daka, Talia and Zombie are mid 11.
  • Nuriela
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Every single team is beatable, I usually do not get knocked out of top 10 (with squad in that video). There have been several times that in the last 10 minutes before payout I get attacked 2 times and I remain #1. This team can hold on defense, but it doesn't mean if you have some good rng and good tactics you can't beat my team.

For the first month after the NS rework I was the only one on my server that ran a fully geared top 3 squad full NS team. Now there are me and 2 others, these other guys I remember fighting for #1 when they ran META squads. It's kinda cool to see more variety in the arena.

vN5QLpL.png

tIE77XZ.png

tRx44sQ.png