Appeal for Lower Requirement in TW

Enye164
267 posts Member
edited December 2017
pleaaaase

im from a smaller guild, the first TW we were able to participate 25/50. we won 4250 -2230.

however, the second one, we fell short 23/50 registered only before Player LockOut.

is it possible to lower the player requirement to 20/50 ? not every guild can easily utilize everything that the game offers. And not everyone is comfortable enough to switch/merge with other guilds.

Anyone have similar problems like this ?

thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Congrats on the first win. Perhaps recruit more guild mates? There’s a forum on here to advertise and possibly get more.
  • Options
    A lot of guilds are in a similar situation. I am in a guild of 34 people and so far we haven't been able to do any TW stuff. One of the main problems I believe you have to be level 70 to sign up for a TW and we have a fair few people below that.

I am not going to leave my guild just to join another so I can take part in TW. My guild has helped me a great deal and I am not going to ditch them for this. The 25 player requirement is too high at this rate I can't see my guild ever taking part in TW.
  • Options
    I’m sure you will be able to find recruits but I would suggest merging - I’m sure there are a lot of guilds innyour exact situation. Hung up on Names and both want to keep their respective guild- compromise and create another.
  • Options
    Moved to Territory Wars subsection.

It is indeed in your best interest to be as close to 50 members as possible.
  • Options
    thanks, wasnt sure where to post it correctly
  • Options
    Young guilds who are leveling together may have close to 50 people but only have 25-26 who have passed 65. It has nothing to do with the total number of players. In fact, the OP explicitly says that with lower reqs they would have been fine, which means they aren't running low on players, just on 65+ players...

And especially when they've been together a while, telling them to boot all the players in their 50s or leave to go to a higher guild are both crappy answers, unless you don't care about community.
  • Options
    I agree to this. Let the game be casual friendly so we can hook more people to it.
  • Options
    i do not disagree with lvl65 players and toons @6000+power to be eligible for use/join

just sending an appeal to change from 25/50 players to perhaps 20/50. or 23! u know. jordan it!