All welcome to our little part of the galaxy

Dorstein
83 posts Member
edited December 2017
UPDATE:We have had a few very fortunate days and have almost doubled our numbers on our members. Looking for some stronger players who are interested in helping lead a guild but willnot Turn away new players. We are a small but growing guild. We are looking for players who can join us to have fun and participate in raids, battles and wars. We aren’t super serious but we do love a good challenge and like to work together to achieve more for all our members. Guild name is Dorstein Rebellion. Come join our little , diverse group of Star Wars nerds and have some fun.

Current Guild GP 11.4M
Level 85 players- 7
level 80-84 players -4
Level 80 and below - 7.
Member count 18 (15 very active)
Pit raid Heroic
Tank normal (for now)
Will be considering other tiers due to player restrictions for lower level players.
Daily contributions and exchanges are are part of the game but we don’t hold you to any hard and fast expectations. We just enjoy playing and appreciate whatever you can offer to the efforts of the guild.
We are pretty competitive in tb but still need the numbers and a few stronger player to take part in tw.
Recruiting all players of all levels however established players are needed to boost guild.

Please feel free to join as our group is open to join.
Post edited by Dorstein on

Replies

• Options
    Force push
  • Options
    This iiiiis the guild you are looking for
  • Options
    We are launching rancor Heroic and 24 hour 0 damage rule in place. If you join in next 24 hours you will be eligible to gain Han Solo rewards. Looking for players wanting to have fun and enjoy the game with us
  • Options
    We have players from all over the world. Every nationality, race, gender and or species welcome. Even you Jar jar hahahahah
  • Options
    Man this thread moves quickly
  • Options
    Help me GOH players, you my only hope
  • Options
    Still looking if you are a player of any level looking to grow we have the space and we do what we can to help each other
  • Options
    I have a gooood feeling about this
  • Options
    We have so many new members having joined in the past few days but we are still looking and especially for some stronger players (1M GP and above) however we are still accepting all players. Give us a look and come and join our nerd fest
  • Options
    Any interest in merging? You on discord?
  • Options
    We would be glad to have you join us in a merge. We now have 18 players after recruiting another smaller guild.
  • Options
    Guild stats updated after having many new members join
  • Options
    We always shoot first
  • Options
    Higher level players needed
  • Options
    Hi, we are a guild of 28 at 37 mill GP looking to take in some smaller guilds to boost numbers ready for heroic tank. We use band chat app for guides and instructions but not required for chatting. If you fancy joining us give me a shout, I’m also on discord but don’t use it much. Respond here and we’ll sort something out
  • Options
    Any medium to strong players out there looking for a guild while floating through the galaxy? We would love to have you join. You would be in the top rankings of our guild and help a few newer players get going. Peace out ✌