B-wings, A-wings, Y-wings?

Qhue
31 posts Member
Its been a year since ships got added to the game and while many odd ships like the Geonosians, multiple Jedi Starfighters, and no less than two different U-wings there's still no sign of some of the most basic ships from even the original trilogy!

Are Y-wings, A-wings, B-wings, TIE Bombers etc. being held back for some as-yet-unannounced major update to the ship content?

Replies

• Options
    #August
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    You have to remember that there will also need to be pilots associated with each of those ships. When we get more pilot characters, we will get more ships. I'm still waiting for JKA and Yoda's Jedi starfighters to be released. I'm also really wanting the General Grievous capital ship the Malevolence.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    @TheChampionBum I've been waiting for that sweet Grievous rework along with the Malevolence for far too long...
  • Options
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    @TheChampionBum I've been waiting for that sweet Grievous rework along with the Malevolence for far too long...

Same here brother. Same here.
  • Options
    A-Wings and TIE Bombers don’t really fit the way fleet battles work. They’re heavy bombers in what’s supposed to be a dogfight, so they’d just get eaten alive.

Maybe if there’s a ship raid somewhere down the line they could do heavy damage to raid bosses...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Would not be a problem if the same pilot( as long as it was generic) could pilot multiple ships
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    A-Wings and TIE Bombers don’t really fit the way fleet battles work. They’re heavy bombers in what’s supposed to be a dogfight, so they’d just get eaten alive.

Maybe if there’s a ship raid somewhere down the line they could do heavy damage to raid bosses...

A-Wings are fighter interceptors. You're thinking of Y-wings. Those are the bombers for the rebels. And maybe bombers could be special in a way that they have abilities that affect the enemies capital ship. That would be cool.
  • Options
    I expect to see at least the resistance A-Wing soon (well with the release of the movie or around that date), since FO got two ships already it would make sense. Maybe also resistance bomber...
  • Options
    seeing as there is an a-wing shown on the load screen, its only a matter of time
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

A-Wings are fighter interceptors. You're thinking of Y-wings. Those are the bombers for the rebels. And maybe bombers could be special in a way that they have abilities that affect the enemies capital ship. That would be cool.

Oops, you’re right! I get A-wings and Y-wings mixed up because an upside-down Y looks kind of like a right-side up A :p
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.