Requirements for 7* Chimera

Does anyone remember the exact ships needed to unlock 7* Chimera?

Replies

• Options
    7 star rebel ships including Ackbar. You gotta have all but 1 of the regular ships at 7 stars
  • Options
    5 Rebel Ships at 7*, two of those rebel ships must be Ghost and Phantom. Pick three of Wedge, Biggs, Cassian U-Wing, Bistan U-Wing. Home one must be at 7*
  • Options
    Ty guys
  • Options
    I have them all except Home One, Ghost, and Phantom. But I'm close on the last 2 and need 55 for Home One.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I just read that EA, in thier ultimate wisdom, has scheduled the Home One Event after the Chimera event, so if you don't got it you don't got. Thanks EA, gotta way you love your customers.
  • Options
    I just read that EA, in thier ultimate wisdom, has scheduled the Home One Event after the Chimera event, so if you don't got it you don't got. Thanks EA, gotta way you love your customers.
  • Options

I think they are pushing a HOT FIX in to change this.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Does anyone remember how hard it was to get it to 7*? I got stopped at Tier 4 the first time, but farmed all rebels and pilots since then.

I have all ships at 7* except Bistan's, which is 90/100.

All my pilots are gear 8 at least.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Hey @CG_Kozispoon , what are the chances of pushing the home one fleet mastery up a few days?
  • Options
    Seane wrote: »
    Hey @CG_Kozispoon , what are the chances of pushing the home one fleet mastery up a few days?

Slim...
  • Options
    From what i have read, both events end on the 25th (home one starts and ends on 25th), so there will be just enough time to grab home one, then chimera.
  • Options
    Hopefully that’s the case as I’m in the same boat needing just 10 Home 1 shards. I think they extended the Chimaera event out a day so they overlap.
  • Options
    Hopefully that’s the case as I’m in the same boat needing just 10 Home 1 shards. I think they extended the Chimaera event out a day so they overlap.

This is correct they updated the calendar on tuesday
  • Options
    Aybody know if the chimera events end the 24th 00:00 or 25th 00:00. Game keep crashing when I start it so I can't check atm.
    Home One starts the 25th is why I'm asking.
  • Options
    I have 4 Rebel ships 7* (Ghost, Biggs, wedge, Cassian’s) and a 7* home one. I’m 30 shards off getting Phantom to 7* - On the requirements section of the final tier of the Chimera event it says I only have 3/6 ships collected??? I’m nowhere near with Bistan’s (even so 3/6 makes no sense) there’s only Phantom and Bistan’s I don’t have maxed? So again 3/6!?

I guess my question ultimately is do you need every Rebel ship 7* to complete the event and unlock the 7* Chimera? And can anyone explain where the heck 3/6 comes from!?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Doofios wrote: »
    I have 4 Rebel ships 7* (Ghost, Biggs, wedge, Cassian’s) and a 7* home one. I’m 30 shards off getting Phantom to 7* - On the requirements section of the final tier of the Chimera event it says I only have 3/6 ships collected??? I’m nowhere near with Bistan’s (even so 3/6 makes no sense) there’s only Phantom and Bistan’s I don’t have maxed? So again 3/6!?

I guess my question ultimately is do you need every Rebel ship 7* to complete the event and unlock the 7* Chimera? And can anyone explain where the heck 3/6 comes from!?

It's a visual bug. It should resolve itself when you get the requirements. You don't need every rebel ship, you can skip one (or more than one as the case may be with the current bug that they're apparently not planning to do anything about).
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

It's a visual bug. It should resolve itself when you get the requirements. You don't need every rebel ship, you can skip one (or more than one as the case may be with the current bug that they're apparently not planning to do anything about).

Cheers mate, that’s lovely news :-) Should have my Chimera in the next few days then. Whoop
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Cheers mate, that’s lovely news :-) Should have my Chimera in the next few days then. Whoop

I'v been having the same problem, my ui shows only 3/6 requirements. Have u gotten the 7* Chimera? Did the problem get resolved when u got all the real requrements?
  • Options
    Yeah, all sorted, just need 5 7* rebel ships and 7* Home one. Mission was a doodle, lost Biggs in the final round but smashed them when I got master plan. :-)
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    @Kyno why is this in feedback?
    Assume as in essence it’s reporting a bug?