Against which teams are you using Resistance in TW?

maxpayne99
24 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hello! Just making a quick poll so that my Guild can better organise Defense In TW. Comment for other teams.
Post edited by maxpayne99 on

Against which teams are you using Resistance in TW? 56 votes

GK/Zarriss
42%
HammerHeadHaybarn564LevljjkrivGreenGoblin96ThemyLifeazureBlatspielBrtStlndJ3EKNDSPARTACUSOneWorldAwayKalanoAriellaFlamethrowSifusanWildMangophatphil3SARCTekkarEdorfRiegorn 24 votes
Zaul
3%
Billcarson66Riggler 2 votes
Nightsisters
3%
DigitalLime2StopTheVoices 2 votes
Imperial Troopers
3%
Zombie961TorinBiggles 2 votes
Clones
0%
CLS Lead Team
23%
Darth_cowboySTRIKEBOMBTerandObiJuanPolloFives5555Sarith2017DojiBrianGrommitChequerdzLazerbeemAleSahnDroh_1979chionophiledgentry19 13 votes
Empire
12%
Snusmumrik4Spindr1ftDarth_HeliosLeo476Shadeslayer7DantesIsaacH 7 votes
Rogue One
3%
CCyrilSJohnny_mass78 2 votes
Phoenix
3%
CorvusOpie75 2 votes
Droids/Jawas
3%
TooLAdmiral_Wh1skers 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    My option isn't there and that would be whatever g12 team the rest of my guild doesn't wanna face/might not be able to beat.
  • Options
    none because my resistance isn't high enough.
  • Options
    Any team thats in the way. Only counter teams is a bit risky.
  • Options
    Resistance isn't good in Terrr War
    Poe is too squishy and once he does his special, he taunts and gets destroyed by enemies hitting back.

Say no to poe
  • Options
    Empire
    Resistance isn't good in Terrr War
    Poe is too squishy and once he does his special, he taunts and gets destroyed by enemies hitting back.

Say no to poe

But poe is almost necessary for Zfinn to work
  • Options
    I'm saying Resistance isn't that good in Terrr War. Great in TB and HAAT.

Terr War, they are vulnerable. Poe will get himself killed
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sounds like you're using him against the wrong teams.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    None of them. Both times I did use them they were slaughtered. I’m not suing them anymore, buffs or no buffs
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    If you're using them against counter teams and/or you don't have high enough potency, it's much more likely it won't work.

Against counter teams, if you can get enough stuns to land between R2 and Finn, you'll be in better shape.

Without potency, you're relying on a lot of RNG.
  • Options
    Imperial Troopers
    (Misread poll as who do you use against resistance) typically use against the hardest team, which is usually Zarris and/or CL teams
  • Options
    You need to be able to vote on more then one squad in your Poll.
    I have used my Resistance on many different types of teams, and it can roll over just about anything that I have ever put it against ( in old GW with zero preloaded TM )
    There are strats to taking out counter teams, or anything. You need Potency for sure, and speed on Poe. Rest of the squad I have offense mods stacked with Potency. I do not think any of them are under 75% before BB-8 buff
  • Options
    I typically have my R2 on defense, so he's out. I use Resistance against anyone except counter teams, as long as my Poe is fast enough to go first (or at least before any toons that will wreck them).
  • Options
    As above - I can beat any comp with Resistance, counter teams as well - though in TW I'd probably not since I have better options.
    Res as been a win button for a long time. Anyone who says otherwise clearly hasn't used them - they just are terrible on defense.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    R2 can smokescreen against counter teams

That doesn't work when Poe is taunting...which is always.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    R2 can smokescreen against counter teams

That doesn't work when Poe is taunting...which is always.
    It does work as the attacking toon is invisible, therefore there is no counter to poe, and poe won’t attack, so just keep that smokescreen rolling, only problem, 1/3-4 attacks RS will be off invisibility, so just hit someone that has no counter or little dmg.
    @TVF
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Oh hey yeah.