When Will we get some new ship content (including Ship omega mats)

I personally would Really enjoy some new ships and would very much like the Ship omegas to be added to the game in a farmable manner as well as the majority of ships to get omega abilities. I would love to see JKA get a ship seeing as he is the best pilot in the galaxy. Also ships for Yoda and the Original millennium falcon as well as Red Five. These would all be a good addition in my opinion and might throw a little spice into Fleet arena where more flexible lineups still thrive.

Replies

• Options
    Omegas are already in game for ships. You can farm them from Arena pvp store and the ship challenge mod with a 78 Tarkin and 5*ships.

I’d like to see more Empire ships. Tie Defender, Tie Interceptor, Tie Bomber, etc
  • Options
    Omegas are already in game for ships. You can farm them from Arena pvp store and the ship challenge mod with a 78 Tarkin and 5*ships.

I’d like to see more Empire ships. Tie Defender, Tie Interceptor, Tie Bomber, etc

Those are only for capital ships
  • Options
    Those are prestige not omegas Chickenfett
  • Options
    Lol ya we need ship omegas
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Surprised that neither JKA or Gen. Ken have ships in game but all that would open up is classic Falcon and Luke's X Wing.

I'm enjoying fleet arena and the fact dark side competes as well as they do. With both sides balanced diversity is easier to find.

I hope the Devs add a few bounty hunter ships to make the DSTB less of a pickle ship wise.

Oh, don't forget, the Hardware is coming soon :wink:
  • Options
    Please give us either Invisible Hand, Malevolence, or Soulless One as a ship for Grievous... Pretty please
  • Options
    New ships, omegas, and hardware. #makeshipsbetter