This is getting ridiculous

Craazy
5 posts Member
edited February 2016
3 fights in....for real?

http://imgur.com/9ERiQlc

Replies

• Options
    That's nuts. Mine is just about that bad sometimes.
  • Options
    I feel your pain. Getting the same "luck". Clearly they want to limit the GW shards to force more Chromium pack buys. This game went from awesome to awful in one day.
  • Options
    I finish @35 in the arena, but it cost me dearly in gw. Today I'm finished by the 4th battle. I never make it to a team this juiced up in the arena.
  • Options
    It's sad because I really liked this game but making me restart the GW 30+ times to hope for a better "roll" sucks.....I'm losin interest quickly
  • Options
    It feels like Galactic War punishes anyone who attempts to do well in arena. I have 4 full and unique level 60 galactic war teams. I was breezing through GW, so I decide, "I should safe if I level my arena team to 65...." Well, I have not finished a galactic war since then. Apparently we are supposed to choose which facet of the game we want to enjoy.

Here's what I would like to see... Have players select X characters at the beginning of Galactic War. X is based upon whatever number you devs think is appropriate... cleary you want big tears for this. Then, based upon the average power of the selected squad (all must be lvl 40 or higher)... create a series of randomly generated teams of increasing difficulty. Players can only use the characters they brought with them.
    Also, stop using arena teams for GW. This way players won't have to face Sid, Dooku, Phasma, and Luminara over and over again.
  • Options
    I've never been above rank #209 in Arena, but my GW today boasted an obscene 10 battles against maxed out teams. Level 70 and purple gear. Okay...I think I might be overestimating the 10, but barely.

Either 8 or 9 maxed teams out of the run...including 6 in a row from node 3-8. The only deal breaker for me is when my Lumi is killed. If she is killed, I restart every time and do a reformation and change attacks otherwise it will be the same battle on loop.

In my last battle I took on a max squad with 4 characters(3 max) and a level 30 droid. Needless to say, the droid was one shot killed...but somehow I figured out the winning deal.

On a separate note, I'm fed up with battling Darth Sidious. I didn't have a single battle without him opposing me in GW in perhaps two months.

It seems like I'm the only one not using Sidious in my core team.
  • Options
    Was an easy day today, after exhasuting every toon I have over level 35 I managed to advance all the way to the 9th round....then things got easy....

What did I face in Node 9 you ask?

7* Level 70 Sidious
    7* Level 70 Phasma
    7* Level 70 Kylo Ren
    7* Level 70 Luminara

But here was the break...the weakness....

6* level 70 Barriss.

BOOM!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY easier.....