Bugs Section Feedback

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited December 2017
@CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie
Hey guys. This isn’t meant to be a bashing post but if you could please take it upon yourselves and pass it up to your bosses that the new bug reporting system is awful...
With the bugs from new releases requiring assistance, the ticket service has closed out problems that weren’t solved or offer no concrete help at all. I feel that if a couple devs or mods were hired and assigned to specifically work on a bug section in the forums we would be much happier. Thanks guys
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Options
    +1 my topics on the new help forum were completely ignored.
  • Options
    Thats the point. Get people tired of complaining, or make it such a pain in the rear, that people either give up or dont try to report them anymore. I used to read bug reports. Now its a hassle.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Forums & Website.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie
    Hey guys. This isn’t meant to be a bashing post but if you could please take it upon yourselves and pass it up to your bosses that the new bug reporting system is awful...
    With the bugs from new releases requiring assistance, the ticket service has closed out problems that weren’t solved or offer no concrete help at all. I feel that if a couple devs or mods were hired and assigned to specifically work on a bug section in the forums we would be much happier. Thanks guys

This. Honestly, I have pretty much stopped coming to these (the "official" forums) and Answers HQ is a complete waste.

If the goal of moving bug reporting to Answers HQ was to hide and bury bugs, annoy the paying player base and pretty much ignore anyone having issues, it is succeeding with flying colors. If the goal is to have constructive communication regarding the game, it is failing miserably.

I had barely responded to CG_RyDiggs announcement about the 11/19 "fix" not actually distributing rewards, before my post locked, moved to the bugs archive and I was told to post on Answers HQ....which I had done 3 weeks ago without even a response, let alone any kind of resolution.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    help? no