New Team?

I have just recently unlocked Darth Vader and am thinking of making a new team for PVP. What I am currently thinking of is having Darth Vader, Savage Opress, Darth Sidious, Captain Phasma(L), and Kylo Ren. Do you think that this team could be viable?

Replies

• Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It could.. depending how far you want to go. Would you mind giving us some more information?

1). Your toons, their levels, and their stars.
    2). Your current arena rank
    3). Other unlocked toons that might have potential
  • Options
    My arena rank is around 500, I am level 60 and have played the game for about a month for characters I currently have:
    Darth Vader G5 4* Lvl 1
    Count Dooku G6 4* Lvl 52
    Darth Sidious G7 5* Lvl 57
    Luminara G7 6* Lvl 58
    Koth G7 4* (almost 5) Lvl 57
    Fives G7 4* Lvl 57
    Mace G6 4* (almost 5) Lvl 59
    IG-86 G6 4* Lvl 59
    Luke G6 5* Lvl 52
    Old Daka G5 4* Lvl 52
    QGJ G4 3* (almost 4) Lvl 50
  • Options
    Imo, you can either go for the current meta, or make an experimental team. The latter is a risky move, but could be rewarded.

Current meta favors GS, QGJ, Rey, Daka, Dooku, and other strong contenders are Sid, Lumi, Poggle, Phasma, 86. This isn't entirely comprehensive, I just picked most of the guys that consistently do work.

The team you suggested with Poggle instead of savage could put out a bursts of AOE dmg to drop a lot of competition.

As a general note, getting Vader to 7*s is currently impossible, so you'll be at a long term disadvantage with the toon
  • Options
    Vader AI is terrible, and no one on that team hits particularly hard (like Rey, FOTP, GS, Leia, etc. do). I would target that team every chance I'd get when attacking.
  • Options
    Alright thanks for all your help, I think I will make this team with Poggle, and just make it a long term project.