Next Z CLS squad

Hi all! I have a pretty strange arena squad CLS (L), ZZR2, Zolo, trawn and OB

I have it biinds all things Z, double R2 Z and han Z by the moment...

I was holding my next Z waiting for next film releases... But i think its hard enough to gear 5 resistance/first order members to be able to get ready another Z or 2... Soooo what would be my best choice??

I am so far from GK so OB will be here to stay... But i find him good enough by the moment and dont feel he leaves my other toons unprotected since they all are tanky and R2 can cloack them up xD so dont think any of his Z will improve so much my squad...

I also find trawns fracture last long enough for my purposes, so dont feel i need this unique Ztaed by the moment...

And since trawn can cleanse stuned luke as well as other debuffs with R2 Z added to his counter and selfcleanse... And luke is not ever with his unike buff ... His unike Z cant be that great right?

While i have OB with not so much potency and R2 aoe debuff against ten up... Could be CLS leader the way to go or am i mad???

Replies

• Options
    I would definitely do CLS's second unique before his leader ability.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    You definitely don’t have a weird team. You have a very meta team. If you already have binds all things on Luke, zeta old Ben taunt for sure! He is great!
  • Options
    Also, that's not exactly a strange arena team. That is a typical meta arena team.

Outside of an empire team, Thrawn's unique is not about making his fracture last longer. It's about making him counter every time and not be able to be stunned when he gets a fracture down. Basically, you'll get punished if you try to take Thrawn out to release the Fracture. It's quite useful.

I agree with Woodroward that CLS's second unique is more important than his leader ability to be zeta'ed. It will enable him to avoid stuns and other debuffs when in defense mode and get critically hit less. A faster opponent CLS can't just use his special on your CLS to stuff you down.

OB's taunt zeta is also very useful for your squad. It makes his taunt reappear if dispelled. Much harder to avoid. I would definitely consider that.

Here's how I would rank them:

CLS unique, Old Ben taunt, Thrawn unique, CLS leader (and consider never zeta'ing his leader).
  • Options
    CLS Learn Control is great. Old Ben Taunt is super frustrating. Those are the ones I'd recommend.