A note on fleet

In the past few weeks, the developers have made great progress in paying attention to the fleet. The release of all the impossible to farm ships was exiting, and the Chimera is everything a legendary ship should be.
However, the imbalance between the non-legendary ships needs attention.
1) Anyone using Grand Moff Tarkin automatically has a more powerful fleet then those who use Ackbar or Mace, a rework and Zeta addition to these two would balance this out.
2) There should be more than one viable tank in fleet.
3) Fleet needs a faster way to farm than simply hoping blueprints show up in your shipments. (Vader should stay this difficult)
These are simply my three largest concerns in fleet. Please don’t make this a “hate fleet” thread, I’m posting this because I enjoy fleet and want to improve my time spent playing this feature.
Thanks and game on!

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I love fleet, and I disagree with all three of your points.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I love fleet, and I disagree with all three of your points.

This.
  • Options
    You can get fleet ships in 3 different shops (4 if you count cantina store even though it's just one ship) and on top of that there are nodes to further earn ship shards. Plenty.
  • Options
    We do need more options though. And why the heck is Biggs a tank? He's an attacker. The ships should mirror the toons somewhat.
  • Options
    Biggs did tank for Luke in his attack run. And did exactly what happens in game.
  • Options
    Agree with 1 and 2.

There’s no reason to use ackbar or mace cap ships. Tarkin and thrawn are clearly better.

There should be a DS tank. Kinda stupid seeing all these empire teams with biggs all the time.
  • Options
    If I had a veto button, I would press it rapidly and vigorously in response to these suggestions.
  • Options
    I like fleet as well but have to agree Tarkins ship is by far stronger than either of the two light side cap ships, and possibly even Chimeara. As for the farming of ships I think it is just fine how it is however.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    STRYKER667 wrote: »
    I like fleet as well but have to agree Tarkins ship is by far stronger than either of the two light side cap ships, and possibly even Chimeara. As for the farming of ships I think it is just fine how it is however.

I think it’s so funny how this is the popular opinion now, because back when ships first came out the majority of players thought that Tarkin’s ship was the weakest.
  • Options
    Oh no! Dark side is superior in one part of this game... welp, better nerf it!