Can someone give me a full biggs darklighter review?

I have him at 4*, gear 6 lvl56. I have a rebel team in the works, with ackbar at 4.6k power, luke at 4.2k and HRS at 3.9k, and i want to know if biggs is worth leveling up.

I want to know, from anyone with a biggs over 4k power:
Arena use
GW use
Is his gear hard to get
His strengths and weakensses
would he be worth putting on the squad

Replies

• Options
    Anyone? Is he gonna be key for ship battles?
  • Peaches
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I don't run a resistance based team, but i'll share my experience with Biggs so far:
    I have him at 3* , level 50, gear VI and i play with him along Lumi,Qui-Gonn, Luke and another random toon (either JC or Chewie).

Biggs is one of those characters that keep getting better as you gear them up, at first he can be too fragile and needs to have a tank to protect him, but as he levels up, he gains a decent health pool and hits very hard, his biggest disadvantage however, is that he's quite slow. His assist ability is very handy since he crits often and getting paired with hard hitting/crit based characters (like Sid or Boba as leader) is probably what can make him shine.

Oops! just noticed the ''4k power'' requirement, my mistake, but anyways.
  • Options
    My thoughts..

He can crit and call an assist.

He looks great on paper.
  • Options
    Peaches wrote: »
    I don't run a resistance based team, but i'll share my experience with Biggs so far:
    I have him at 3* , level 50, gear VI and i play with him along Lumi,Qui-Gonn, Luke and another random toon (either JC or Chewie).

Biggs is one of those characters that keep getting better as you gear them up, at first he can be too fragile and needs to have a tank to protect him, but as he levels up, he gains a decent health pool and hits very hard, his biggest disadvantage however, is that he's quite slow. His assist ability is very handy since he crits often and getting paired with hard hitting/crit based characters (like Sid or Boba as leader) is probably what can make him shine.

Oops! just noticed the ''4k power'' requirement, my mistake, but anyways.

Nah its all good. U said hes only slow thats a disadvantage but with ackbar he could have 130 speed
  • JohnnySky
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have him 7*, gear 7, max level. The guy hits around 1.6k-1.8k with his basic and 3.5-4k with his special
    Strength: A crit on him means he will go right after
    Weakness: Too slow and doesn't hit that hard. He also needs 50 of those purple syringes to go gear 8
    Overall, good choice for B-team and a counter against AOE enemies
  • Options
    Honestly, Biggs isn't that good. There are much better potions in not the cantina and GW shipments. The main reason to have him is due to his ship synergy, but ships haven't actually been released yet.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    here's my biggs at 7*, 70, max gear 8:
    3Ccz1kb.jpgr8Gxxoq.jpgMNGgY5h.jpg

i need another 30 mk iii ability mats to max out his skills. on offense, he's fun to use if you have ackbar + han. his hp is decent enough to survive one shot (except from gs assists). qgj and ig assists don't bother me as i usually kill them first because they have low hp. his basic doesn't hit for spectacular dmg...2.2k. but his assist skill is great. it's on par with qgj's and below gs'. if there was a way to make him move faster and use sid for his leader skill, biggs could be better.
    on defense, he's just another assist character with less than impressive basic dmg. his unique is nice if his assist skill is off cooldown, otherwise, doesn't really do anything other than advance his turn.

i rank 1-5 daily depending on my drive home from work.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    @reizse ill take that as "hes mediocre". I do have ackbar to run him with but the issue is u can only run 5 in arena. Soon, i will run ackbar lead, luke, hoth scout, lumi and sid. After seeing these stats and what u said i think it wouldnt be wise to have him replace anyone.
    Thank u for the info and advice
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i hit rank 1 regularly without biggs and without ackbar. i'm just building them for fun and i'll test them out once ackbar is maxed out and see how easy arena is. the current team i use doesn't have leia, fotp, rey nor gs and easily beats whale teams that do.

mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i just refreshed arena tokens to try out this team without ackbar at optimal gear and skill levels:

pB93Kqv.jpgDcj9TE4.jpgrv6TD6F.jpgVjtwRXW.jpgtmDVXqg.jpgNXcVERJ.jpgrGqku9u.jpgwSKqidq.jpgGRxTgP2.jpgxs8MvJv.jpghQrnSrp.jpg
    my rebel team's power is 24970.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Nice! I am working on pretty much the same team. I wonder how it will do in defense? I have been contemplating between Biggs/Luke/HRS for that rebel spot... HRS is in a spot where I want to be getting other shards though, while I can farm Biggs very easily and Luke easier than HRS, but I would still rather use cantina for something other than Luke if Biggs is ok.

For the other 2 spots I was thinking between Dooku/QGJ/GS/Daka/Sid/Rey, although Rey and Dooku will take a while to star up
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    dooku is essential on my team. he goes before any other jedi except yoda on a qgj led team and the first stuns are necessary to winning
    mighty chlorians