GW too easy?

Terpentin300
244 posts Member
edited December 2017
It seems to me that the GW is to easy with specific squad lineups.

I am currently LVl 70 and clear all 12 nodes with one team only:

Wedge (Lead) G7,5 - Biggs G 7,5 - Lando G 7,5 - STH G 8 - Boba G 8

The Healing Ability of Wedge is just awesome for GW. No Healer is needed, cause when they crit hard, they healing hard.

I think that GW is also very easy with Nightsister and obviously CLS Squads.

Just my 2 cents to the whole "GW is to difficult thing".

Replies

• Options
    GW is WAY too easy. Why mess with it so much? It wasn't broken before, and then they went and made it nearly impossible to complete as a F2P player. Then they realized the mistake and fixed it, but instead of putting back the old system, they made it too easy. I just SIM it now and it's not really even enjoyable.

GW was one of the few areas of the game you could really "play" the game for free and using some strategy with your teams in order to win was a lot more enjoyable.

Why fix what isn't broken? I don't want it to be impossible again, but is it too much to ask for it to be a challenge again as well? One that you can't SIM, anyway..
  • Options
    This goes to Feedback/GW, so...

Moved.

(And corrected the title)
  • Options
    It seems to me that the GW is to easy with specific squad lineups.

I am currently LVl 70 and clear all 12 nodes with one team only:

Wedge (Lead) G7,5 - Biggs G 7,5 - Lando G 7,5 - STH G 8 - Boba G 8

The Healing Ability of Wedge is just awesome for GW. No Healer is needed, cause when they crit hard, they healing hard.

I think that GW is also very easy with Nightsister and obviously CLS Squads.

Just my 2 cents to the whole "GW is to difficult thing".

Try facing 6xCLS Arena teams. Count yourself lucky.

I did. Was still easy. Now it's just straight up toddler mode. No enjoyment in playing at all. Just a daily chore.
  • Options
    Stop complaining and collect your rewards and put your effort into TW like the rest of us.
  • Options
    It’s way too easy now but the trade off is it takes no time as you can auto all of the battles.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    It’s way too easy now but the trade off is it takes no time as you can auto all of the battles.

I prefer playing the game instead of just hitting auto.
  • Options
    I see what you’re saying but with all of these new game modes happening this game is becoming a massive time grind. Anything to help ease that is welcome. GW could get very frustrating with the time needed to beat it.