Full Sith squad in arena

Hello everyone! Let's discuss siths in arena. Right now, I have all siths in the game: Sidious 7* VII, Dooku 5* VIII, Maul 4* VIII, Vader 4* VII, Savage 5* VII, Kylo 5* VII (for some reason he isn't tagged as Sith anymore, is that a bug or not?). The question is, is it possible to make a powerful squad with these guys only? Until now, I used Maul (leader), Vader, Sid, Dooku, Luminara, and I was able to defeat practically anyone with the exception of full droid squads. Any advice? Does anyone else play sith-only squads?

Replies

• Options
    I might go for all Sith if Emperor Palpatine is released with great leadership, hopefully adding speed to Sith allies. Until then, no.
  • Options
    1. Kylo isn't Sith.
    2. I tried one pre-Poe nerf. It was meh.
  • Options
    emperor will prolly be "empire", not sith.
    and i think it'll work fine. My server top 5 have all QGJ 7*, lot of people using Jedi teams. sith teams that counter them will be great, but you need upgrade those. GW obviously won't work well, but in arena, yes.
    however, Kylo is First order, which means that he will be great with Phasma leader, so maybe you need to not focus on single type, but doing the best from each type.
    Sith team works fine, balanced teams works better.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for responses!
  • Options
    Tarkin would add some nice support features and thematically was involved with the Sith though not a Sith himself. Maybe once Royal Guard is updated you could have,

Tarkin
    Royal Guard
    Dooku
    Sidius
    Vader
  • Options
    Being Empire doesn't exclude being Sith..
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    Being Empire doesn't exclude being Sith..

Yup, they're basically one in the same.